Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
10! 0 0%
9 2 40.00%
8 0 0%
7 1 20.00%
6 1 20.00%
5 1 20.00%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/21/09, 02:54 PM   #1
Tendou
Ranger In Training

I feel like this episode was just an excuse to show off Survive Dragon Knight and Axe's final vent. I do think it is just setting up for the final battle though. It was great to see the reaction Maya, Trent and Len had to the Ventara Riders that came back. Can't wait for next episode. The return of Kit and his new form Onyx(Love to see how that is possible).
Old 11/21/09, 03:41 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Fun with the Ventara Riders returning (or being seen for the first time, in our case). Good to see Len treating Adam like the sack of crap he is. And Xaviax yelling was hilarious.

Aside from that, lame. Maya shouldn't need training if she was already made insta-perfect, Hunt copied the personality Len said he used to have, Xaviax didn't even need Adam's help if he could just spy on the Riders through the mirrors, and we barely needed the first Ryuki/Tiger double battle, let alone a second one right after. Not to mention Kit's back... /personalbias

Bring on Onyx! I can't wait to see why Adam would rather use that power than Survive Mode.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/21/09, 03:44 PM   #3
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Fun with the Ventara Riders returning (or being seen for the first time, in our case). Good to see Len treating Adam like the sack of crap he is. And Xaviax yelling was hilarious.

Aside from that, lame. Maya shouldn't need training if she was already made insta-perfect, Hunt copied the personality Len said he used to have, Xaviax didn't even need Adam's help if he could just spy on the Riders through the mirrors, and we barely needed the first Ryuki/Tiger double battle, let alone a second one right after. Not to mention Kit's back... /personalbias

Bring on Onyx! I can't wait to see why Adam would rather use that power than Survive Mode.
I don't think it is Adam as Onyx, but Kit. That is the surprise.
Old 11/21/09, 03:49 PM   #4
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Oh, they'd better explain the HECK out of that.
Old 11/21/09, 04:10 PM   #5
Tendou
Ranger In Training

It could be that Eubulon creates the Onyx deck or magically Kit's dreams become reality or that it is a forbidden deck that noone was supposed to use(I would hate it if this was it). I have confidence that the explanation will be good.
Old 11/21/09, 06:26 PM   #6
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Was I the only one who really enjoyed that episode. I just got through watching the episode (through the magic of DVR) and I kept expecting the episode to end. I was amazed at how they kept finding time for everything. I loved Axe's final vent and finally seeing Destwilder and Dragranzer. For the most part I was pleased. And as for next episode: Onyx, finally!
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/21/09, 06:28 PM   #7
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou View Post
It could be that Eubulon creates the Onyx deck or magically Kit's dreams become reality or that it is a forbidden deck that noone was supposed to use(I would hate it if this was it). I have confidence that the explanation will be good.
For me, it's less to do with where the deck comes from, and more to do with why he'd use it.

The man's been dreaming about murdering his friends. Even if that's not your intention, it's best not to take the shiny new BB Gun you continually imagine capping your buddies with when you go out to hunt moose.

Hell, Kit can't even trust his thoughts. Half the series, he thought he was envisioning his father, and it was his worst enemy implanting ideas directly into his head. For all he knows, going Onyx could enslave him to evil ways beyond his will entirely.
Old 11/21/09, 07:10 PM   #8
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
Was I the only one who really enjoyed that episode. I just got through watching the episode (through the magic of DVR) and I kept expecting the episode to end. I was amazed at how they kept finding time for everything. I loved Axe's final vent and finally seeing Destwilder and Dragranzer. For the most part I was pleased. And as for next episode: Onyx, finally!
Its not that I didn't enjoy it, but I felt like there was a lot of wasted time thus my reasoning for feeling like this was a filler episode. I did enjoy seeing Dragranzer and Destwilder, but I felt like they spent the whole episode focusing on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
For me, it's less to do with where the deck comes from, and more to do with why he'd use it.

The man's been dreaming about murdering his friends. Even if that's not your intention, it's best not to take the shiny new BB Gun you continually imagine capping your buddies with when you go out to hunt moose.

Hell, Kit can't even trust his thoughts. Half the series, he thought he was envisioning his father, and it was his worst enemy implanting ideas directly into his head. For all he knows, going Onyx could enslave him to evil ways beyond his will entirely.
This is why I am excited for the next episode.
Old 11/22/09, 01:24 PM   #9
mbozzo
Power Ranger

'Out Of The Void' is a good episode. It's great to see Strike, Ake and Spear reappearing as good guys this time. Adam couldn't be given a break. What make Xaviax think that the other Kamen Riders would trust Adam, after what he did? Xaviax should get someone to spy on the No Men. Kit has returned. Xaviax better give up, or he will have a great fall.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/22/09, 06:08 PM   #10
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
It's great to see Strike, Ake and Spear reappearing as good guys this time.
Strike, Axe and Torque. Spear's mirror twin looks like Danny's brother.
Post New ThreadReply