Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/16/15, 09:17 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Overdrive

Here's one for Operation Overdrive.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/16, 09:55 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Overdrive

I would change little except that I'll do an episode, where on a slow day, the Overdrive Rangers are watching a dubbed episode of the Sentai version of their team. I also will introduce the American version of AkaRed in the 'Once A Ranger' 2 parter, replacing Adam as the leader of the Legendary Rangers.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/16, 10:42 AM   #3
Sentai Master
Ranger In Training

That's kind of like the "Lost in Translation" episode. Interesting idea.
Sentai Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/16, 10:48 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

I have this interesting idea, that might not have been realistic at the time. But these threads allow us to have fun with this type of stuff. So might as well share.

Instead of one team up, bring back the Once A Rangers for the whole season. Except they use the OO Powers. Make them an All Star team going up against the various villain factions that want the Carona Aurora. Have Thrax be Dark Specter's son instead. Thrax could have come in and reformed the Alliance of Evil in the end. But it gets even better....

I would omit Bridge and have Mack be the Rookie Red. Instead of Hartford, Tommy Oliver would be the mentor. Mack would be the robotic son Tommy secretly created who he reluctantly lets become Red Ranger.

Tyzonn would be a monster that becomes good and ends up becoming human. Leading to him becoming Mercury Ranger.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/16, 10:49 AM   #5
Rangerlord
Power Ranger

I wish Will really betrayed the team in that one episode. At the time I really thought he betrayed the team until the big reveal. I was pretty disappointed. It would have made things interesting.
Rangerlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/16, 10:50 AM   #6
Yellow Fan Forever
Ranger In Training

I would have made Miratrix the big bad.
Yellow Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/16, 12:35 PM   #7
Everyone Loves Rocky
Ranger In Training

They should have brought back Lord Zedd.
Everyone Loves Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/16, 12:39 PM   #8
Adam White Tiger
Power Ranger

I would have made Adam red, PRX.
Adam White Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/16, 10:44 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerlord View Post
I wish Will really betrayed the team in that one episode. At the time I really thought he betrayed the team until the big reveal. I was pretty disappointed. It would have made things interesting.
would've fit his real life character that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fan Forever View Post
I would have made Miratrix the big bad.
Nice idea but I think it works better with Kamdor being the leader of their faction but neither one of them should have been the Big Bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyone Loves Rocky View Post
They should have brought back Lord Zedd.
Absolutely not but I would've fine with someone like Goldar, Master Vile, Gasket, Archeerina or they could have even went with King Aradon who we had never saw in the show despite being name dropped by Zordon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Instead of one team up, bring back the Once A Rangers for the whole season. Except they use the OO Powers. Make them an All Star team going up against the various villain factions that want the Carona Aurora. Have Thrax be Dark Specter's son instead. Thrax could have come in and reformed the Alliance of Evil in the end. But it gets even better....

I would omit Bridge and have Mack be the Rookie Red. Instead of Hartford, Tommy Oliver would be the mentor. Mack would be the robotic son Tommy secretly created who he reluctantly lets become Red Ranger.

Tyzonn would be a monster that becomes good and ends up becoming human. Leading to him becoming Mercury Ranger.
I prefer the teamup we had despite its issues I wouldn't have been a happy with pretty much the whole Overdrive team being previous Rangers since a new team should be filled with new people. Nice idea with Thrax but how would you do that? He looked like Zedd and Rito mostly so he would've needed a new suit if he was Dark Specter's son.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/16, 08:24 AM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah,would have required a new suit. Or it would have been one of those things where they had one idea and changed it. But you see evidence of the original plan. In this case Spector's son would look like Zedd for some odd reason.

Obviously, an All Star team all seasons would have been hard to pull off. But why does a Ranger team need to be new every year? In the beginning that wasn't the case.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply