Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/08/08, 08:40 PM   #1
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Default Interview with Nathan Long via HJU

If you have any interest in KRDK, you won't want to miss this interview. Here is a sample of what we have to look forward to:

Quote:
HJU: What do you think makes Kamen Rider Dragon Knight different?

Different from other American toku shows? Well, lots of stuff. It’s an action drama, rather than an action comedy. The themes are more adult. We deal with honor and courage and taking responsibility for your actions, and unlike other shows, we show the consequences of what happens when you don’t. The story is one long arc, rather than a bunch of short, stand alone episodes. It’s more like ‘Lost’ and ‘Heroes’ than it is like Power Rangers. The acting and directing is better, and the story has more emotional weight. I think you’re really going to get involved in the characters and their struggles.

http://henshinjustice.com/2008/12/08...r-nathan-long/
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/08, 05:47 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

I really liked the interview. It made me even more exciting to see the premiere. These guys seem like they know what they are doing. And are taking this seriously.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/08, 06:46 PM   #3
masked rider fearon
Power Ranger

mad that sounds so cool,
it sounds like the people behind this series are as hyped as we are!!!
masked rider fearon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply