Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/12/14, 07:15 PM   #1
Jitterdoomer
Putty Patroller

Default Rewriting the New Powers Story

Since Saban didn't properly gave us a better explanation on those teams, it'll make those Rangers useless with an exception of Squadron (Dairanger) which gave us a generic line that they were not seen on Earth. So any suggestion for rewrites with those Rangers that were randomly transformed in Super Megaforce? I feel like this was a written project to show Tzachor how much he cared for Power Rangers.
Jitterdoomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/12/14, 07:36 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Rewriting the New Powers Story

Okay then (takes deep breath)

Goranger-Power Rangers the First: Zordon's ranger team, Zordon is Red Ranger, Black Cross is Dark Specter.

JAKQ-Power Rangers Royal Flush: Early government Ranger team, villains are the Machine Empire.

Battle Fever J-Power Rangers World Strike: Second season of Royal Flush with different villains, and costumes.

Denjiman-Power Rangers Electro Force: Alien team, Queen Hedora is Rita.

Sun Vulcan-Power Rangers Solar Force: Phai Zhuaq masters but villains are Machine Empire.

Goggle V-Power Rangers Five Star:Alien team or Goggle V the American version.

Dynaman-Power Rangers Mega Assault: Second season of Five Star.

Bioman-Power Rangers Giga Strike: Alien team, villains are Machine Empire.

Changeman-Power Rangers Mythic Fury: Second season of Giga Strike, Bazoo is a galactic tyrant named Darklor.

Flashman-Power Rangers Star Force: Third season of Giga Strike, and Mythic Fury, Ra Deus is a new form of Darklor.

Maskman-Power Rangers Blitz: Ranger team that protects an Ancient sun worshiping civilization of Solaris from evil subterranean civilization of Nocturos.

Liveman-Power Rangers Beast Assault: Ancient rangers from Mirinoi, villains are space pirates.

Turboranger-Power Rangers High Octane: Rangers are professional racing team giving powers by good aliens to fight evil aliens.

Fiveman-Power Rangers Earth Defense Force: Second season of High Octane

Jetman-Power Rangers Sky Patrol-Jetman the American version but Miss Fairweather is either White Swan or Blue Swallow, and her brother is Red Hawk, or Black Condor.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/12/14, 08:43 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitterdoomer View Post
Since Saban didn't properly gave us a better explanation on those teams, it'll make those Rangers useless with an exception of Squadron (Dairanger) which gave us a generic line that they were not seen on Earth. So any suggestion for rewrites with those Rangers that were randomly transformed in Super Megaforce? I feel like this was a written project to show Tzachor how much he cared for Power Rangers.
As crappy as it was written they can't be written off as useless since they're now part of Power Rangers. It's the same thing with episodes and seasons you can't just write off characters or powers because you don't like them or because you didn't like how they were handled in the show.

Anyway here are some things that I have thought of for a little bit of a back story on each team (Dairanger and all pre-Zyuranger teams.)

Goranger = Years ago the Black Cross started assaulting as many planets as possible and eventually made its way to Eltar. Zordon was still alive at the time since Eltarians don't live by human years but he was a rather young sage. The Goranger (who I'm terming as Rocket Rangers) came to defend Eltar from the attack and that is how Zordon discovered the existence of Power Rangers.

JAKQ = This team is called the Royal Flush. They defended a planet called Cardia which is a planet that is nothing but card-themed however they were repeatedly attacked by the Crime Jokers, a gang of criminals that were against the planet's theme so the Royal Flush fought against them.

Battle Fever J = I'm keeping the same since I like it. Years ago there was a secret society called Chaegos, originally it was meant to do good but it got corrupted and started assaulting the planet. Because of this act the U.N. decided to set up a secret team called Battle Fever J however they tried to keep a low profile as best as possible.

Denjiman = Denji Stars. They came from the star planetoid called Denji and arrived on a planet called Staria once they discovered the news that the Vader Clan was attacking the planet.

Sun Vulcan = Solar Vulcan. They resided on a planet called Volca, it's in the Andromeda sector. Te Black Magma resided in the Black Galaxy and they arrive to destroy Volca.

Goggle V = Gem 5. They are warriors from one of Edenoi's long lost twin planets, all of them have gems but unlike Edenoi's Prince, these gems harness absolute power that will allow them to tap into the Morphin' Grid to become Gem Rangers. They're soon attacked by Doomdark, an army built on reshaping the universe into nothing but total doom.

Dynaman = Dyna Bursters. I haven't thought of the army's name yet (well I did have it at one point but the file I guess got deleted when I had to reboot everything to a clean slate) but anyway the evil army is lead by Emperor Nieve, his mission is just to blow everything up since he wants to see everything explode.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/17, 07:25 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Bioman = Years ago a secret A.I. had recruited Bio Warriors to help defend the world against a dark force.

Changeman = Various humans travel to various areas where each person runs into a mythical creature who they decide to take a ride on. The creatures take them to a secret underwater base in the Harbor where their Mentor explains that they need their help to fight off evil forces.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/01/17, 11:27 PM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

Those are pretty good.

Reminds me when I finish watching all of the pre Zyu/Man era Sentai shows I need to go back to my old ideas, because when I made my old ideas I had not watched them yet, and I want to show what I would change, and what I would keep.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply