Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/02/02, 07:20 PM   #1
Ruki8
Putty Patroller

Default Hotaru/Saturn

Is Setsuna/Pluto Hotaru's mom? I just started reading the Sailor Moon Stars manga and I'm not sure if it's true.
Ruki8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/03/02, 05:52 AM   #2
Cobra Bora
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Hotaru/Saturn

I can't be positive about the manga, but Setsuna was definitly NOT Hotaru's mom in the anime. Setsuna did help raise her, but they were not biologically related.
Cobra Bora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/03/02, 06:56 PM   #3
Shorty of denial
Putty Patroller

*falls over* ^^;; actually hotaru just calls setsuna mom because she's raising her you'll notice that she will also call michiru, michiru-mama and she'll call haruka, haruka-papa XD XD they don't mean it in a literal way ^_~
Shorty of denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/04/02, 01:50 AM   #4
Maverick3000
Putty Patroller

Hotaru's mama and papa are dead. Actually I have no idea what the hell happend to Prof. Tomoe in the anime. o_O
Maverick3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/05/02, 10:04 PM   #5
KatGrl87
Putty Patroller

In the anime, he lives in the hospital and goes around in a wheelchair. That's all I know.
KatGrl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/02, 05:35 AM   #6
Meilin8
Putty Patroller

I've only read the SS & Stars mangas, because they're the only ones I can find. Has anyone else read the last one?
Meilin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/10/02, 10:14 PM   #7
r2sk
Putty Patroller

what happens in the anime is that Professor Tomoe loses his memory, but after the S season he starts raising Hotaru from a baby again after Haruka gave her to him. In stars Setsuna takes her back from him because of Neherenia(or was it Sailor Galaxia?) since her purpose during this season was coming up and starts raising her(to have Sailor Moon become eternal SM is the purpose) the mom's dead in both anime and manga I think. in the manga Prfessor Tomoe died so Setsuna and the otehrs had to raise her themselves.
r2sk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/11/02, 08:33 PM   #8
Meilin8
Putty Patroller

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he died in the manga too.
Meilin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/02, 08:59 AM   #9
GeishaJeannette
Putty Patroller

It sure isn't easy being the Sailor Scout of Blowing Up Planets And Stuff, isn't it, Mei. (BTW, I miss our chats together. And, I'm gonna be more fun and nice, too. Friends?)

Now, a short list of what's it's like to be Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, the One Woman "Down With Buildings, Cows, Planets and Everything Inc." Sailor Scout!

1. Wearing black. (black stockings, black shoes, black dress...)
If you like girls who wear black, give Hotaru a try.
2. Silence Glaive. Looks like a big can opener, but never underestimate her firepower!
3. She can regenerate like Doctor Who/Sailor Pluto, but why did she have to start all over AS A BABY? Was it really all her fault she did all those bad things? Mistress 9 did it, not Hotaru!
4. Try getting her to have fun. At least Sailor Pluto was not hard to coax into staying a bit longer (she could use some people skills and yeah, being Senshi Of Space/Time is a big yawner!).
5. Like Milhouse on the Simpsons, drinking regular milk could kill Hotaru. Give her chocky flavored soy milk. She'll want to be your friend if you do.
6. Spend time with her. Take her on a play date or something.
7. Get her to meet Shawn Hayes.
8. She did get a crash course on being a Sailor Scout. Besides, we need Sailor Saturn now, more than ever.
PHAROAH 90 MUST BE EXTERMINATED!
GeishaJeannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/14/17, 11:13 AM   #10
Cloverway Fan
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki8 View Post
Is Setsuna/Pluto Hotaru's mom? I just started reading the Sailor Moon Stars manga and I'm not sure if it's true.
no she isn't Hotaru's Mom it's just more of a Japanese thing since Setsuna was taking care of her basically something similar to this is what Cloverway opted to do and had Rini call Serena's Mom as Mama Ikuko.
Cloverway Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply