Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/14/06, 02:56 PM   #51
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 14 2006, 11:05 AM
what did we all do to you cheet?
Become a Total Moron, thats what you did, please do us a favor and strap a bomb to you and go to a Moron conventon (You obviously have been to alot of them) and blow yourself up
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/16/06, 06:21 AM   #52
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

let me get this straight guys you totaly hate me so much so you want me to jump of a cliff, because I have slight bad grammer, show a few opinions and ask a few questions. Which is what this site is for isnt it (the opinions and questions).
^
^
you two are pathetic
cheetmus agian you got problams. as a staff it shows with the no of members thats on here and the atitude you express about people like me.

and rider again your lick his arse hoping to be a staff or special members thing.

this is all this is about, the Cloak/Cape business and the Grammer business
Cloak/Cape there was no reason for a big fuss like you two made.
The Grammer the internet is full of people with bad grammer maybe worse and mine. so no reason for a big fuss out of that ether. again which you two made

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Phantom/Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/16/06, 06:40 AM   #53
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower+Aug 16 2006, 06:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowrangerpower @ Aug 16 2006, 06:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>let me get this straight guys you totaly hate me so much so you want me to jump of a cliff, because I have slight bad grammer, show a few opinions and ask a few questions. Which is what this site is for isnt it (the opinions and questions).[/b]
Yet again you prove your lack of knowledge. This site is for INTELLIGENT opinions, discussions, questions, and good grammar. Bad grammar, moronic opinions, questions, and discussions are not welcome. I want all stupid people to die, they are useless and wasteful.

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 16 2006, 06:21 AM
you two are pathetic
That means nothing come from one such as you.

Quote:
cheetmus agian you got problams. as a staff it shows with the no of members thats on here and the atitude you express about people like me.
I like the board just fine with its number of members could do with one less though.

Quote:
and rider again your lick his arse hoping to be a staff or special members thing.
He never will.

Quote:
this is all this is about, the Cloak/Cape business and the Grammer business
Cloak/Cape there was no reason for a big fuss like you two made.
This all started before your retarded 'opinion' about the cloak and cape business came about.

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower
@Aug 16 2006, 06:21 AM
The Grammer the internet is full of people with bad grammer maybe worse and mine. so no reason for a big fuss out of that ether. again which you two made[/quote]Just because a lot people do something doesn't make it right. A lot of people go faster than the posted speed limit, doesn't make it right or any less illegal. Stop using that invalid, non-reason, excuse and get a grammar education or get lost.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/16/06, 10:46 AM   #54
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 16 2006, 10:21 AM
You two are pathetic
How would you know, you're too pathetic to know, And I'm not doing anything to become staff, I hate you even if there were no mods here
Old 08/17/06, 12:29 PM   #55
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

Quote:
I'm not doing anything to become staff
yeah ok!!!

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Old 08/17/06, 02:07 PM   #56
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

And you wonder why I don't like you <_<
Old 08/17/06, 02:29 PM   #57
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

whys is thats rider. because i dont know?lol
you and cheetmus start all this negitivity.

I havent done a thing. cheetmus started it all( hopping i jump off a bridge business) with his issues and then you started it then. Soon after whiched look like your hopping for becoming a staff/special members thing.

Old 08/17/06, 03:50 PM   #58
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

If you can't figure that out, You're proving my point that you're a idiot, and thats the answer, And I think you mean Hoping, Because we HOPE You jump off a bridge, We don't bounce up and down that you jump off a cliff
Old 08/19/06, 02:43 PM   #59
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

I HAVENT DONE A THING TO DESRVE THE SHIT YOU TWO GIVEN ME AND YOU KNOW IT AND THEY ARE NOTHING WORTH MAKING A BIG DEAL THAT YOU TWO MADE OF. YOU TWO ARE USING ME TO TAKE YOUR ISSUE OUT ON. CHEET YOU PROVEN IT ANOTHER TOPIC YOU SAID

Quote:
don't give a rat's ass if people like me or not. If they don't that is because they're malfunctioning and that is why I treat them like crap which is why they don't like me
EVERYONE WHO SAYS THAT GOT ISSUES
SO GIVE IT A REST. AND LETS TRY TO GET ALONE CAN WE.

Old 08/19/06, 06:20 PM   #60
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

I agree with Cheets statement and I don't have issues, You're just a idiot
Post New ThreadReply