Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/05/11, 10:42 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default About an altercation in one of our threads

I got rid of or edited some of the posts that contained arguing here. Some name calling and behavior was done that was not apropiate. Any sanctions against anyone will be done in private and not made public. I will not single anyone out.

But this type of behavior is not tolerated and will result in sanctions. If such behavior continues banning may even be neccessary ( I have rarelly permbanned anyone besides spammers, so that would be a shame).

I want this board to be a place where people can disagree and have passionate arguements. But calling calling people names and calling them stupid for their opinions is not what I have in mind.

I'm not saying people have to baby each other but lets use our common sense. I am only posting this so people get a feel for the way they should conduct themselves on the board. Not to embarrash anyone. Thats why I am not naming names.

There are not many strict rules on this board. So I don't think I am adding very much.

Thank You