Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/09/06, 11:33 AM   #121
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to SkataPunkA7X

cheet is right rita

i used to be a rangerboard member. i'm 14, and i was really new to it. i asked a lot of questions, didn't know a lot of the terms like "bumping" and "flaming". so at times I accidentaly did those things without knowing. I never made the same mistake twice. After about two weeks, I got banned. Here's what it said

Reason for Ban: None
Date it Will Be Lifted: Never

Chat boards can be really rough. This one is much better, because besides the occasional fight, we're all just a bunch of people that like Power Rangers.

By the way, that's awesome that your whole family likes PR. My sister makes fun of me for it, and my parents aren't exactly "supportive".

Nick: That'd have to be Jimi.

Toby: You're in.

Amen, Mystic Force Screenwriters, Amen
SkataPunkA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/09/06, 03:15 PM   #122
RITA
Putty Patroller

Thanks for your observations on the other site,with Lew being only 8 yrs, we do like to monitor the sites that he goes on,so , will definitely take your judgements on board...thanks!
I'm so sorry to hear that your family aren't very supportive in your interests.Even if our childrens interests aren't quite to our tastes,we still do our best to listen.
We originally started to watch Power Rangers in the '90s....back in the mighty morphin days,when our eldest son,who is now 17 and still enjoys it, (he's evil green ranger on here) was small.
God, when i think of the money spent on PR merchandise over the years....but those toys still get played with today ,so money well spent!
We used to love coming home from school with the children and settling down to a good episode of PR or masked rider...vr troopers was another one they enjoyed too.....happy days!
RITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/09/06, 10:15 PM   #123
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Heres a hint, The Japanese toys are more show acurate to show show morphers as they use them as props for the US show, And Masked Rider isn't over, Its still going on in Japan as Kamen Rider (The show which Masked Rider was adapted from, Kamen means Masked), I recomend Kamen Rider Blade or Kamen Rider Kabuto, Just one thing, Henshin means Transform, You can download episodes with Torrent Programs at TVNihon.com
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/09/06, 11:35 PM   #124
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Haha yeah, I actually just babysat my godson, and all we did was play with all my figures and morphers and stuff. It was so fun.

That's why I love this site. Nobody else I know likes it and I come here and it's like "I'M HOME!!!!". It's a really strange feeling.

By the way, is anybody planning on attending the Power Morphicon?

Old 09/10/06, 03:07 AM   #125
Malachi
Putty Patroller

Actually I wish I could but I can't, so nope.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/10/06, 07:16 AM   #126
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Haha, But if your whole family likes the toys, spring for some quality, Like instead of getting the Solar Cell Morpher, I got a Grip Phone, and the auction was just the Grip Phone but they showed it next to the US one,

Would'nt you buy the good one with actual buttons and a card you can use
Old 09/10/06, 10:25 AM   #127
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Sep 9 2006, 11:35 PM
I don't support west coast conventions and any convention that takes longer than 8 hours to get to.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/10/06, 11:28 AM   #128
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Sep 10 2006, 02:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Sep 10 2006, 02:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SkataPunkA7X@Sep 9 2006, 11:35 PM
I don't support west coast conventions and any convention that takes longer than 8 hours to get to. [/b][/quote]
Yeah I'm across the country from it, so I don't think I could go. It sounds fun though.

Old 09/10/06, 07:10 PM   #129
Malachi
Putty Patroller

Most conventions take to long to drive to. When I had a chance one year to go to two conventions I had to work and couldn't get off so I missed out.
Malachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/10/06, 09:53 PM   #130
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Nope, its on the west coast, I'm on east, But I did go to Horrorfind in Maryland to meet Cerina Vincent (A.K.A. Maya in Lost Galaxy)
Post New ThreadReply