Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 03/27/08, 10:26 PM   #41
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

I liked it. Only complaint was how sunny and cheerful they made the fight scene between Camille and Naja at Dai Shi's palace. And how they obviously used the Pai Zhung academy in that scene. Still, 5/5 for just being a pure awesome episode.
Old 03/27/08, 10:27 PM   #42
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

Everyone so far has liked this episode. There was like one person on RB that voted bad. It was good if I say so myself.
Old 03/28/08, 01:36 AM   #43
christphern
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to christphern

It was a good ep. It's nice to finally see how they're adapting the kensei. So, no anthro suits, and likely no US-exclusive rangers. If it weren't likely that they'd have been handle poorly, I'd feel sorry for the loss of the anthro suits. Ah well.

My only complaint, and it's not really much of a complaint since it was dictated by the Geki footage, is that Lily fished for the armadillo monster. In Geki, Ran couldn't get the Kensei to teach her how to use the Ele-Hammer unless she were able to catch a fish. So, her fishing for the monster made sense. That wasn't included, far as we saw, in Lily's training. Just saying. Not a real complaint, just a gripe. Just would have been nice to give Lily a reason for using the Ele-Hammer...sorry, "Jungle Mace"...to fish for the monster.

4/5 - Possibly the best JF ep thus far.

Chris
Old 03/30/08, 03:18 PM   #44
BlueRider
Putty Patroller

I really enjoyed it.
Old 04/04/08, 06:09 PM   #45
Sakura3
Power Ranger

I saw this last Saturday on ABC and wow. I got a bit freaked by the whole "Dia Shi posessing somebody" bit. Also I love the whole Kung Fu thing this year actually. This is my 4th straight Power Rangers dating back to Space Patrol Delta. Now that I'll get to see a 5th in 2009 I'm even more happy about it. Also it's neat that we get a triple wild cat zord thing this year instead of the usual one cat zord bit.

I can't wait to check out the Venom Fists next week.

However this is the freeakiest double opening episode I've seen yet. Disney did the Toei edition justice actually. The only dif between the two is the pizza store thing and the Morphers.

I can't wait to see the next 30 episodes.

Jungle Fury is already another of my faves.

Is it just me or is Disney on a serious hot streak? I wonder if that streak will run out in 2010.
Old 04/05/08, 12:40 AM   #46
Sakura3
Power Ranger

I'll be seeing this on ABC today at 11:30 AM (Which is Saturday in a few minutes my time)

I've been impressed with Power Rangers for the past three in a row. As for Jungle Fury it's turning out really well. I have a feeling with 32 US episdes RJ will come in early. I'm already starting to smell a set up for him to become Wolf Ranger. After the double Opener last week I can just tell RJ wants to be a Ranger big time so we'll see how that itch plays out.

In regards to the whole Red Ranger Rookie bit it's starting to get old.

First it was Conner in Dino Thunder then it was Jack in Space Patrol Delta , Nick in Mystic Force , Mack in Operation verdrive last year and now Casey in the new Jungle Fury. Come on knock that off already. I'd better not see that next year in Power Rangers 2009. I bring that up because Disney has a bad habit of doing that.
Old 04/05/08, 12:50 AM   #47
Sakura3
Power Ranger

I'll be seeing this on April 12.

Venom Fist Alert -

I can't wait to check thoes guys out soon. I hope Disney doesn't make them look dumb.
Old 04/05/08, 01:20 AM   #48
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simango
Is it just me or is Disney on a serious hot streak?
Considering the majority's disapproval of Mystic Force and apathy for Operation Overdrive, it's just you.
Old 04/05/08, 01:20 AM   #49
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
In regards to the whole Red Ranger Rookie bit it's starting to get old.

First it was Conner in Dino Thunder then it was Jack in Space Patrol Delta , Nick in Mystic Force , Mack in Operation verdrive last year and now Casey in the new Jungle Fury. Come on knock that off already. I'd better not see that next year in Power Rangers 2009. I bring that up because Disney has a bad habit of doing that.
It's been a bad habit since PR started annual casts. Leo, Wes and even Cole to a certain extent were also viewed by their team as know-nothings.
Old 04/05/08, 01:22 AM   #50
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
I hope Disney doesn't make them look dumb.
Spoiler: Rantipede's a moron. :(
Post New ThreadClosed Thread