Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/20/07, 02:04 AM   #1
zhane
Putty Patroller

Thumbs down What happen to the power ranger games???

It is nice to see this website is finnaly back up, but what happened to those power ranger games?

Before the site went down, there were some fun power ranger games here to download. My favorite was the pr:time force game which you played as the quantam ranger. Any way The games were made with the software: The Games Factory (clickteam).

So, will those games ever be uploaded again or does anyone have any information to where I can find the games or contact their creator? I'd love to play those games again.
zhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/07, 03:42 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Are you talking about Lahana Forums?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/07, 05:48 AM   #3
Boukenger
Putty Patroller

It makes me wonder why they didn't release a PRMF game? I wonder if we'll get a PROO game this year?
Boukenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/07, 03:30 PM   #4
zhane
Putty Patroller

to: pranger x, no, the games were not part of the lahana forums. The games were found on the original powerrangers online website (powerrangersonline.com). I was wondering if anyone has any info on where I can find them again

to: Boulkenger. The games I am talking about wern't commercial games.
An individual made them with The Games Factory and let you download them for free.
Old 02/22/07, 01:27 AM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Ah you mean Mike Wayne's version of PRO. Unfortunatly, I don't have any of his old files. When I talked to him several months ago, he put up his old files. However I lost contact with him and the files were taken down before I could save them. I'm kicking myself since Way Back Machine doesn't archive the old PRO. Hopefully, I will get in contact with him again someday. I'd love to have the old files. I don't know if he still had any of the games though. But its good to know someone is around, who remembers the old days. At least I was able to save what was left of the old forum.
Old 02/22/07, 10:29 PM   #6
zhane
Putty Patroller

oh good, think that you can contact me if u manage to find that guy again? I hope he kept those games.
Old 02/25/07, 01:28 AM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

I sure can. However it may be a long time before I get to speak with him again. He hasn't been around for awhile. But you never know.
Old 02/27/07, 08:23 PM   #8
zhane
Putty Patroller

ok, thanks
Old 04/05/07, 11:18 PM   #9
zhane
Putty Patroller

just checking in.
Old 04/06/07, 06:20 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhane View Post
just checking in.
The archive of PRO was temprally avialable on Way Back Machine. I was able to get some of the files. Unfortunatly the site is now blocked again. It was the wierdest thing. I don't know if the games were on there or not. Here is an image of the old splash. The Llnks don't work ( the forum link does and takes you to an archive of the ezboard).

http://powerrangersonline.org/oldpage.html
Post New ThreadReply