Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/17/11, 11:27 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default The Save VR Troopers Campaign

Thats right I want to start a campaign to bring VR Troopers back to the airwaves in some shape or form. Phase one is building VR Troopers Online into a massive database for the show. Phase 2 is getting this board populated with lots of VR Fans. Then from there, discussing ideas on how to get the show back on the air. This could invovle emailing tv executives and toy companies. Let them know that we want VR Troopers episode to be seen on tv again. Let them know that we want VR Troopers toys again ( whether you collect toys or not this would be good for the franchise). It would also be cool to see some new VR Troopers Project be made. All this is a tall order. It will take a lot of time and patience. .
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/17/11, 11:28 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Not happening.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/11, 08:32 AM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

I may be jumping the gun here but maybe when more people join we can have a petition to put VR Troopers on DVD and/or on Jetix.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/11, 08:32 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah, DVD would be nice. Jetix would be huge. The only complication is that they would have to pay the actors royalties for being on tv. Its the reason why MMPR-WF won't air anymore. Not sure about how that works on DVD. But its diffinitly worth a try. I know going in that this is going to be very hard. But for now we just need to get a community of fans together. But the site just started last week and this board a few days ago. So we are still early into this thing.
Old 01/18/11, 08:33 AM   #5
Guest10
Shadow Ranger

I think if you want to bring VR Troopers back to the airwaves... You should start a campaign to bring back Saban Network on 11. There is lot of good shows that Saban never finish... That fans would like to see the end to... I know I would.

Or ask for a Saban Heroes convention. Where people could meet they favorite Saban cast or character. They could ask them questions about the show, play games, and win prizes. At the convention you could have people sign the campaign
Old 01/18/11, 08:33 AM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Saban no longer owns all those shows, Disney does.
Old 01/18/11, 08:39 AM   #7
Chris3123
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX90 View Post
Thats right I want to start a campaign to bring VR Troopers back to the airwaves in some shape or form. Phase one is building VR Troopers Online into a massive database for the show. Phase 2 is getting this board populated with lots of VR Fans. Then from there, discussing ideas on how to get the show back on the air. This could invovle emailing tv executives and toy companies. Let them know that we want VR Troopers episode to be seen on tv again.
I suppose it's possible for whoever owns the rights to it to get the reruns showing again. But they'd probably need a lot of convincing.

Quote:
Let them know that we want VR Troopers toys again ( whether you collect toys or not this would be good for the franchise).
The franchise? The franchise is dead. It has been for over a decade now.

Quote:
It would also be cool to see some new VR Troopers Project be made.
It would be. But so would a million dollars being dropped on my doorstep.

Quote:
All this is a tall order. It will take a lot of time and patience.
You could say the same for my million dollars.

Look, getting the reruns shown again, that's certainly possible. But new VR Troopers? You should focus your energies on something that could actually happen.

Really, the time for this would have been about ten years ago. You can't wait 14 years and expect them to suddenly be interested in bringing back the franchise.
Old 01/18/11, 08:40 AM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Yeah, its a tall order. Keep in mind that this thread as actually copy and pasted over from my old VR Troopers forum ( Primal's and you're posts are new). So I made it in 09. A fan campaign will be tough, no doubt. As far as we know Disney still owns VR Troopers.
Old 01/18/11, 08:40 AM   #9
Zabitan
Administrator

Well first thing's first.... Toei needs to bring back Metal Hero, And if they do hopefully it will be one that can easily be adapted into a new series of VR Troopers.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/11, 09:12 AM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Its actually possible that Saban Brands could own Beetleborgs again. I'm not sure how this effects the other shows. If at all.
Post New ThreadReply