Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/24/14, 10:36 AM   #1
redspdranger
Putty Patroller

Default Did the writers give an befitting end to gia/jake relationship ?

Power Rangers Super Megaforce has come to an end, I have many questions to raise regarding this season,mostly negative. But the first question i would ask is did the writers give an befitting end to gia/jake relationship or not.

For me it is pure no. For the first time in pr history they have not been able to manage romance properly in this series. I have followed all other power rangers series and i felt the romance in it was great although how brief it was. I felt jake was more of persuading than convincing gia to love him, so it does convey a wrong message to the world that if you persuade/force a girl even if she does not like, at the end the girl will start loving the boy. This is not the message we are expected to give to the kids who are the target audience. In the ending scene gia kisses jake which is quite abrupt as we did not feel any step forward in this relationship from gia throughout the season, but suddenly in the end she starts loving jake which is something really strange for me. It should have been good romance had jake stopped persuading gia after understanding that she does not show any interest on and despite that he continues to care for her throughout the season. It would have given a good message and i won't mind if gia changes her mind in the end seeing jake's goodwill.
redspdranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/24/14, 06:49 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Did the writers give an befitting end to gia/jake relationship ?

while I'm happy it looks like both Gia and Jake are both now going out I felt it was just too sudden of a conclusion, it should have ended with Jake asking Gia on a date and Gia finally agreeing to go on a date with him.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply