Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/25/16, 11:30 PM   #1
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default Crossover episode and other things

Ok Wherent they going to have a Power Rangers / VR TRoopers Crossover? I wish they did and why not?? I saw in Fox Kids magazines of a VR trooper going to leave the show to be the gold ranger I think. Ok was VR troopers canceled at the LASt minute? or something? and Ok why was it? or is it "no one knows". Was it a rumor? or was it planneD?

of the 2nd series being rare, I looked for them for a yr and a half and how come I just would not let it go of finding them? I even still looked for them after the show left the airwaves after Labor Day weekend 1996. Ok I realize What did I do with having false hope of findign them, dont you think finding them is "hopeless" when its taken off the air". the 2nd series was rare and why? and JEb was not produced but carded in the back and years later I find Grimlord being unproduced too, and why was it that Ivar was on figure whrelm but not in figure packaging, how rare was he then? he is not in price guides. When IW as a kid I would on the playground yell to everyone call forth my minions and then yell hail grimlord (Gues what season that was).

How come for season 2 they had this same background music from Ziktor in his office scenes to when Grimlord is in the DArk Fortress

why did they have the dark fortress blow up at the last episode? Was that a sense of finality? as like the last episode of Beetleborgs, the villian is dealt with a blow. Why didnt they ask GAleo who Grimlord is.? DARN IT!!!!!! why? Was the Pyramid in the Isis Demension their only chance of finding his Identity, I cannot bear to watch that episode, as afer all that they never find his identity (was that to show the Bad guys can win). If the Troopers discovered his identity, how mad would Grimlord had been about it?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/16, 04:58 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Crossover episode and other things

I'm not too sure about a story, but I do know that I would like to have seen it during MMPR's season 3/VRT season 2.

Like maybe having the Troopers discover some more of the ancient Egyptian magic-tech from Grimlord's Dark Secret, and Zedd, and Rita being interested in it since it turns to actually be lost Eltarian technology or at least be reverse engineered from it.

And the civilian story could be that there's this big Angel Grove/Crossworld City martial arts tournament.

I also would have liked to see this huge battle with the Ninja Rangers, and the Battle Grid Troopers fighting Tengas, and Ultra Skugs.

And have Enraenra, Keukegen, or Ittanmomen be the MOTD since they're all monsters from Kakuranger that weren't adapted into Power Rangers.

Also have an American fight scene with the Troopers in the full armor even if it's just them shooting lasers at the MOTD.

Also have the Troopertron in the Zord fight even if it was just splicing footage together
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/25/16, 02:36 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Grimlord finds a way into the PRU through Virtual Reality. Thinking its a new world to conquer. But finds resistance from the Rangers.Grimlord forms an alliance with the Machine Empire to take out the Rangers. Ryan ends up in the PRU and teams up with the Zeo Rangers. Kaitlin and JB find s eay to join him leading to a big team up. The Ranger Trooper team win and Grimlord retreats to virtual reality. The Troopers return home but not before helping the Rangers plug the whole in the PRU reality barrier.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/16, 12:33 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danfifepsu@yahoo.com View Post
Ok Wherent they going to have a Power Rangers / VR TRoopers Crossover? I wish they diherd and why not??
It was written about in a comic book but other than that there was no truth to a Power Rangers/VR Troopers teamup and no one even knows if they were truly even considering of one for the show.

Quote:
I saw in Fox Kids magazines of a VR trooper going to leave the show to be the gold ranger I think. Ok was VR troopers canceled at the LASt minute? or something? and Ok why was it? or is it "no one knows". Was it a rumor? or was it planneD?
No one really knows the whole story. It's likely the show was planned to end because there would've been no more Metal Heroes footage that they had wanted to use it's the same reason why Beetleborgs had ended.

Quote:
How come for season 2 they had this same background music from Ziktor in his office scenes to when Grimlord is in the DArk Fortress
Likely just a way to cut costs.

Quote:
why did they have the dark fortress blow up at the last episode? Was that a sense of finality? as like the last episode of Beetleborgs, the villian is dealt with a blow.
No idea but more than likely it was the best sense of finality that we were going to get.

Quote:
Why didnt they ask GAleo who Grimlord is.?
Galieo wasn't going to know.

Quote:
Was the Pyramid in the Isis Demension their only chance of finding his Identity
Yes unless they had somehow get into Ziktor's Building and had walked into his office uninvited and had caught him in the middle of his transformation but the odds of that happening were very slim.

Quote:
If the Troopers discovered his identity, how mad would Grimlord had been about it?
I'd say he would have been extremely mad about it because it would mean he wouldn't be able to go back to the Real World.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply