Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/16/15, 09:14 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Time Force

Here's another one.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/16, 09:21 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Time Force

I won't change much about the series, expect to include the Megazord fight fight from the Sentai version of the team-up in the American version of the team-up.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/05/16, 06:53 PM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

First things first I would keep the whole mutant, and robot prejudice angle but try to have it make sense.

For starters I would have made Katie, and Trip mutants.

I think I would have kept that thing from Time Ranger where Blue had a terminal illness but say he already died, and had to be turned into a cyborg.

I would have also kept that thing from Time Ranger where Pink hated Fatcatfish because he killed her family, and she was the only survivor but they had to turn her into a cyborg too.

I would also try to have at least some actual time travel, and just have it where the actual plots take place in different time periods but when the Rangers foil the bad guys they escape back to the present, and that's when the fight scenes happen.

How about some weird twist in Time Force where it turned out that Alex, Wes' dad, Ransik, were all in cahoots with each other because in the Power Rangers universe Y2k actually happened, and it caused a nuclear holocaust.

And it turned out that mutants, and cyborgs were the only things that could thrive in it but Alex, Wes's dad, and Ransik wanted to be in charge of it.

Also what if they used the Don Dolnero suit for Ransik but still hired Vernon Welles to be his voice.

Also the big reveal could be he used to be normal guy named Randal Sycamore or something, and he worked with Dr Ferreks when Venomark almost killed them.

And it was actually Ransik who was the robotics expert, and Frax who was a geneticist who invented a serum that could heal any injury made from fish cells.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/05/16, 07:56 PM   #4
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Interesting ideas. I think TF would have had a more coherent storyline if they had stuck with the original 52 week episode guide.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/05/16, 07:58 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

I like the mutant Ranger idea, but I would keep it just Katie. It would make sense since she had super strength.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/10/16, 07:31 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I like the mutant Ranger idea, but I would keep it just Katie. It would make sense since she had super strength.
I think for me it's the fact that Trip being an alien made sense in Timeranger because in Timeranger the bad guys were aliens instead of mutants.

And I thought it was weird that they kept Trip an alien when they were no other aliens.

That, and I though maybe it would lend weight to Trip t]Takes a Stand since you could have something about Trip becoming a police officer to show people that not all mutants are evil.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/10/16, 07:38 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
I think for me it's the fact that Trip being an alien made sense in Timeranger because in Timeranger the bad guys were aliens instead of mutants.

And I thought it was weird that they kept Trip an alien when they were no other aliens.

That, and I though maybe it would lend weight to Trip t]Takes a Stand since you could have something about Trip becoming a police officer to show people that not all mutants are evil.
Thats true. I was just thinking having one mutant on the team would have been a nice storyline. Since they would have had to overcome feeling like an outsider. Especially if it was secret.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/10/16, 07:39 PM   #8
Itzy Bitzy Carter
Power Ranger

It always confused me how we had mutant Rangers in SPD. Since that flies in the face with the timeline of TF's future.
Itzy Bitzy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/12/16, 02:11 PM   #9
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

The season itself was great. I guess I'd add more storylines to the filler we got in the second half.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/12/16, 02:16 PM   #10
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzy Bitzy Carter View Post
It always confused me how we had mutant Rangers in SPD. Since that flies in the face with the timeline of TF's future.
Two different types of mutants. The TF timeline was so far in the future that the mutants of that era evovled differenly from the ones we see in SPD. Which were from experiments the Ranger's parents did. In TF the mutants came from abnormalities in the genetic prossess of creating perfect babies.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply