Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/30/10, 12:30 AM   #1
PRFAN1
Putty Patroller

Default Power Ranger episodes out-of-continuity

Which Power Rangers episodes are out-of-continuity and which episodes should be taken out-of-continuity?
PRFAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/10, 12:30 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Power Ranger episodes out-of-continuity

I don't know if there are really any episodes out of continuinity. "Alpha's Magical Christmas" is probably out of continuity. But thats not even really an episode. You could argue that "I'm Draming of a White Ranger" is out of Continity. But since it was aire out of order, it could concievably be in before Kim left an Kat jioned. Even though their is a cut scene of Kat as a good ally. Which makes it hard to fit. RPM its self is aparently a parrell universe apart from the orginal PRU. At least until another writer does something to change that. If RPM is ever touched again.

I don't think any episodes should be stripped from continuity. Its not fair to go back and remove stuff from continuity. With the season to season aproach, its not like its that hard to keep everything in PR in one continuity. The future stuff makes it a little hard. Since that can be invalidated in the future. But in regards to removing episodes, I just don't think its a good thing.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/10, 12:30 AM   #3
PRFAN1
Putty Patroller

What about "Forever Red?"Do you think that should be taken out of continuity?
PRFAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/10, 12:30 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

I think "Forever Red" fits perfectly into continuity. There is just some backstory that was never shown on the air. But it was great for what it was. A one episode team up of past Red Rangers to celebrate the 10th season of the show. I think an episode so historic should be kept in continuity.
Old 12/30/10, 12:30 AM   #5
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Leave everything from MMPR to WF exactly the way it is. Leave everything from NS to JF exactly the way it is but bump it to a separate universe and call that universe the @!%! hole universe. Leave everything from RPM exactly the way it is.

If it it aired it is canon and in continuity, just a matter of which continuity it belongs in
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/10, 12:30 AM   #6
Terry
Putty Patroller

I can't remember the episode's title but the one with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is, IMO, out-of-continuity. It's a funny episode but it doesn't really fit in with the rest of the storyline especially when they start saying that the Power Rangers don't exist. They obviously need to get out the sewers more often, lol.
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/10, 12:30 AM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Ninja Storm did the same thing, with Tori thinking that they we're an urban myth. Or how about that receptionist in "Traqueena's Revenge that told Hannah that monsters weren't real.

The turtles lived in the sewer so it is possible that they would think that the Rangers weren't real. There is really nothing that indicates that the episode is out of continuity. If you want to call it a bad or unsatisfying episode, thats another thing. But that doesn't mean its non in continuity. Don't forget that the Turtles we're actually introduced at the end of the previous episode. Which surely isn't out of continuity.
Post New ThreadReply