Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Wiil Triassic be a Power Up or a 6th Ranger
Power Up 9 39.13%
New Ranger 14 60.87%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/07/01, 10:18 AM   #1
GoldRangerPower
Putty Patroller

Default saban's WORST Series

GoldRangerPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/01, 01:50 PM   #2
Gabumon007
Shadow Ranger

To me, they all suck equally. Beetle Borgs was never good to begin with, it was terribly acted, dreadfully scripted, and had a lame plot. Ninja Turtles Mutation had potential, but flopped due to the nessecary "Saban" features-vehicles to make toys of, stupid dialouge, and very poorly done villains(a mobster ape? come on!). Mystoc Knights also had something, but again, Saban's needed features ruined it. Furthermore, I didn't like too many of the characters. Masked Rider was a pathetic Star Wars rip-off. There were some dreadful actors, costumes, villains, and again, made-for-toy vehicles. VR Troopers was just bad. There was a chance to use the whole VR concept, but in the end, it just became a big, confusing mess, and was WAY too similar to Power Rangers to be it's own show.
Old 07/07/01, 02:28 PM   #3
GoldRangerPower
Putty Patroller

if i were to rate each series from best to worst, it would be...
1. Power Rangers
2. VR Troopers (though it was never on Fox Kids)
3. Ninja Turtles Mutation
4. Beetlle Borgs(Mettalix)
5. Masked Rider
6. tiranog
Old 07/07/01, 04:22 PM   #4
MiChaos
Power Ranger

The spelling you're looking for is Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog Power Rangers is in a league of its own IMO, so I won't put it in a list of series, but in a list of bad to worst...
1. VR Troopers
2. Masked Rider
3. Beetleborgs Metallix
4. TMNJ: The Next Mutation
5. Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/01, 07:46 PM   #5
GoldRangerPower
Putty Patroller

thanx, ill correct it in the poll.
Old 07/07/01, 08:41 PM   #6
MiChaos
Power Ranger

No problem mate
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/10/01, 08:28 AM   #7
JCA2001
Shadow Ranger

The borgs had terribly sfx. Like the childish 'bang!' and 'kaboom!!!' for example. Maybe I might have grown over those stupid HillHouse Monster jokes.
The Turtles were a cheap copy of the old dusty cartoon. I'd like the original concept (cartoon animated) better. The Turtle Next Mut. story is the worst thing that is wrong!
Masked Rider, original concept. But such a weak acting! And it's more unrealistic than saban's others.
Mystic Knights are something like the King Arthur stories, but if you look those sfx. Uuurrrggghhh...!!!
The Troopers are a real nice PR copy... With their 'command center' and upgrading things. The only thing they're missing are gigantic robots like Zords...
Old 07/17/01, 04:02 PM   #8
symbolic agony
Ranger In Training

Tir Na Nog was a mockery of my culture. (I am 70% Irish) I was fuming when the writers seemed to have no clue of this folk tale that has been passed on for generations. Get an Irish writer and send him/her to their grandma's house to get the real scoop. :<
symbolic agony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/06/01, 04:09 PM   #9
KuruBlack2090
Shadow Ranger

That has nothing to do with Saban. At least it's better than some of you all fan fictional series.
Old 08/07/01, 02:38 AM   #10
Jason38UK
Comic Relief

Oh I'll tell you the worst series made by Saban :
"Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue" Why ? Because that filthy trash totally cheapened the Power Rangers saga.
Okay really the Ninja Turtles : TNM was probably the worst although Lightspeed is a close second.
The others at least tried to be original ...
Jason38UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply