Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Your reaction?
The sooner, the better. Good riddance! 0 0%
They were almost finished, darn. But I understand their decision. 1 14.29%
What?! How can they do this?! 6 85.71%
I don't care... 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/11/09, 05:05 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Breaking News: KRDK WON'T air final episode

Fresh news from RangerBoard.com, coming from a very reliable source in the television medium, providing clean copies of various Power Rangers theme songs thought non-existant for many years. This was his direct quote in regard to the upcoming CW4Kids scheduling:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRanger4 on rangerboard.com, December 10, 2009
I just got the CW4Kids schedules for December and January and I got some good news and some bad news...

Here's the upcoming episodes:
- December 12 - 136 - Dark Deception
- December 19 - 137 - The Enemy Within
- December 26 - 138 - For Ventara and Earth, Part 1

After December 26, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is completely removed from the schedule and repeats will not air.

You may be wondering what will happen to the remaining two episodes, right? Apparently, 4Kids will be streaming them on their website, but it's unknown when that will happen; though I would guess after For Ventara and Earth, Part 1 airs on December 26.
So, there you have it, the actual last episode will never see its way to the television airwaves. The last listed episode, "A Dragon's Tale" is simply a third and final recap of the series.

Thanks for supporting Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/09, 06:39 PM   #2
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Those basterds! Now what will this board scrutinize? I just don't get it. I mean, I know it wasn't well rated, but what gives? Does anyone know the decision making behind this? If so, please enlighten me.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/09, 07:10 PM   #3
KamenRiderToriga
Putty Patroller

4KIDS! I am going to rip the throat of whoever made that desicion. I guess 4kids has to ruin everyone of there shows in some way. I'm going to go calm down.
KamenRiderToriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/11/09, 08:09 PM   #4
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Well there are also little mutterings that this is a mistake in the schedule, but chances are it is not. I don't mind that is airing online, but the problem is that 4kids has no clue how to upload things online in a reasonable time frame. We could be missing out on the episodes for weeks. Even Brazil gets the chance to have the entire series run.
Old 12/12/09, 06:33 AM   #5
HenshinSlayer
Comic Relief

This is not fair! Kamen Rider was way better than power rangers! This can't end! Not like This! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HenshinSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/09, 04:51 PM   #6
mbozzo
Power Ranger

4Kids should show the last 2 episodes of Dragon Knight. It's a far better show than Masked Rider ever was.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/09, 06:03 PM   #7
HenshinSlayer
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
4Kids should show the last 2 episodes of Dragon Knight. It's a far better show than Masked Rider ever was.
CAn't they show other kamen rider shows too?
HenshinSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/09, 06:23 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

That doesn't make any sense. I could see not airing the final one because its just a clip show. But why not the second part of the finalie? Unless there is some questionable content on that episode. Seems real odd and a big downer.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/09, 06:53 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Okay I read more of the RB thread. There was even a statement posted that Mike Wang made at another board. It seems the show was cancelled for low ratings and that a dvd is unlikely. Wang doesn';t know if the final two episodes will air on the web ot not. Nor does he know about plans for another season. He doesn't expect to be invovled in any future Kamen Rider projects.

It still seems wierd to me that they aren't at least airing the final episodes. I honestly didn't expect a second season once the ratings came in so low. But it still seems odd to not show the final two episodes. Its not like its going to cost the Network anything. They might as well finish what they paid for.

It wouldn't surprise me to see these episodes pop up someday. There are foriegn subs of them already out there at least. And worst case senario, spoilers. Who knows maybe a cable network will buy the rerun rights cheap and air the thing on the graveyard shift.

I'm honestly thinking about starting a snail mail campaign to get them to air the final episodes. It can't hurt. It has to be through regular mail though. Since email campaigns are not nearly as effective in these cases.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/12/09, 07:38 PM   #10
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

I suddenly see a bright side to all of this. From now on the CW4Kids can focus more on the good shows. You know, the shows where dinosaurs inexplicably change size and shape, while acting like Pokemon, and the shows where card games are the very foundation apun which the universe is built... You know, the "good" shows. And I'll never sit through another advertisement for the rubbish. Seriously, once Dragon Knight is gone my Saturday mornings will be free. (If this comment sounds overbearing, overemotional and irrational, it's because it is.)
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply