Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/01/06, 04:08 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 29 Chat

My gosh, great episode.

BantyoLeomon was back in style, playing the training game with humans.??Love BantyoLeomon, takes no prisoners.??Best Leomon ever in my opinion.

Kouki getting worked up over being defeated was great build-up.??I loves me Kouki already.??And Kurata working them over is just so maddening I can't stand it.??Great TV.

What was up with Yoshino???She's too good to punch wood??? (scowls at all the horny fanboys before jokes are made)??It was weird that she'd just be able to scream and get stuff.??Masaru's the only one it really worked for, since that's his thing.

The Mega Digimon Digivolutions were brilliant, best I've ever seen.??I'm a guy who has never really been into the Digivolution sequences over the years, so I can say with certainty those were awesome.??I expect of course with a dub they'd have to cut the split-second Rosemon's tits are shoved in your face.

Such simple ownage.??ShineGreymon throws BioThunderbirmon by his head (displaying strength), MirageGaogamon dodges all of BioStegomon's blades before kicking him (displaying speed), and Rosemon whips BioCoatlmon into submission (displaying style), before all three launch unique energy attack patterns, through orb, beam and storm formations, sending the biohybrids crying to their mommies.??It was beautiful.

So, someone tell me if it's strange if over the last month I've been calling each new episode the best episode ever.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply