Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/11/04, 11:17 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Jason or Tommey

A lot of pr fans seem to debate over who is better?

I like both chracters. When I was younger Jason wa always my favorite ranger because he was the leader. I thought Tommey was cool but Jason was the one for me. Now looking back I think both characters are good. Tommey has the edge by tenure but Jason is right their with him when it comes to what it takes to be a ranger and in terms who is the best character out of the original seasons of PR. I think they are bost big parts of Power Rangers early history.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/27/14, 03:57 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Jason or Tommey

Both Jason and Tommy are pretty good characters as well as Rangers but I have to go with Tommy over being the better Ranger, it's not just because of length but also because of his determination to doing whatever it took to destroy a monster even if that meant risking their powers or even their lives. Tommy was always in a battle moment whereas Jason sometimes took things too emotionally even before he went into a battle, sometimes I don't believe he always had a battle mindset like Tommy always did.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply