Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/12/14, 08:53 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Legacy Toys

What kind of future items would you want to be released as part of Bandai's Legacy line?

We've had 2 Power Morphers along with 7 Power Coins plus Dino Megazord as Legacy Megazord. Dragon Dagger has been released. Dragonzord and Titanus will be released later in the year.

I'd like to see Saba, MMPR's Thunder Megazord, Tigerzord, Tor, Ninjazords, Shogunzords, Battle Borgs, Cyclopsis and Serpentera but Cyclopsis probably won't be happening.

I'd also like to see Zeo Megazord, Super Megazord, Pyramidas, Warrior Wheel, Red Battlezord and Auric. (obviously complete with tiki mode and key.)
I'd also like to see Turbo Megazord, Robo Racer, Rescue Megazord and Artillatron.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/12/14, 09:04 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Legacy Toys

Hmm good question I guess all the stuff you mentioned plus morphers and zords for Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, and Mystic Force.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/12/14, 09:30 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
Hmm good question I guess all the stuff you mentioned plus morphers and zords for Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, and Mystic Force.
That's good - Transmorpher, Magna Morpher, Rescue Morpher, Titanium Morpher, Growl Phone, Lunar Caller, Wind Morpher, Thunder Morpher although it was not given a name in-show, Cyclone Morpher, Dino Morpher, Mystic Morpher, Solar Cell Morpher and Leanbow's Morpher.

Besides those among the Morphers that I'd like to see would be the Astro Morpher, DigiMorpher, Patrol Morpher, Delta Morpher, Omega Morpher, Kat's S.P.D. Morpher and Nova Morpher.
Old 08/25/14, 03:38 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

We'll be using this thread as a discussion thread for the Legacy toys.
Legacy Saba will hit the shelves in the Summer and Tony will be voicing him once again.
Old 10/12/14, 12:02 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

I saw this post over at rangerboard and I was wondering what you thought about it.

Quote:
As far as weapons and zords, I think the best road map for those would be:

MMPR:

- Legacy Thunder Megazord (Spring 2015)

- Legacy Saba (Silver Plated - SDCC 2015 Exclusive)

- Legacy Ninja Megazord (Fall 2015)

- Legacy Falconzord (Fall 2015)

- Legacy Shogun Megazord (TBD 2016)

- Legacy Blade Blaster (TBD - 2016/2017)

PRZ:

- Legacy Zeo Megazord (Spring 2016)

- Legacy Zeonizer (Spring 2016)

- Legacy Zeonizer - Gold Ranger Edition (24K Plated - SDCC 2016 Exclusive)

- Legacy Golden Power Staff (Fall 2016)

PRT:

- Legacy Turbo Megazord (Spring 2017)

- Legacy Turbo Morpher (Spring 2017)

PRIS:

- Legacy Astro Megazord (Fall 2017)

- Legacy Astro Morpher (Fall 2017)

Honestly... after those, I would be done with the Legacy line if I were Bandai.
That is a heck of a lot of releases, spread out over a few years, and
takes the Legacy line right up through the end of the Zordon era.

Things like Super Zeo, Pyramidas, Artillatron, Rescue Megazord, Robo Racer,
Mega Winger, etc. are just too niche for the Legacy Line after MMPR.

The only other thing I would love to see for the Legacy line would be
full teams packaged just like this, using the Legacy 5" figure bodies as a base (PRZ, PRT, PRIS):
I personally disagree with some of the things the user said.

I can see such a road map happening but I don't expect Bandai to quit the line as long as they're making money on it.
I disagree with the person saying they shouldn't make Legacy versions for Super Zeo Megazord, Pyramidas, Artillatron, Rescue Megazord and Mega Winger.
Robo Racer would be a nice one to have but it's not a mandatory Legacy zord version like the others would be.
I can see them releasing a repainted Saba for exclusive purposes but I personally can't see them releasing the Gold Zeonizer again since this Legacy line is just for the hardcore collectors meaning most of us adult fans and I'm sure Bandai is well aware of the fact that we prefer to only collect things that were actually in the show and as we all know Trey never had a Zeonizer and neither did Jason when he had Trey's powers.

I also don't see the Legacy Blade Blaster coming out... I personally think any chance of one coming out is over. Now the Legacy Power Cannon on the other hand... that has a chance of coming out. I don't expect to see the Legacy Power Blaster either although it'd be nice but I do think that has a small chance of coming out as well.

I personally don't care about the action figures so I really don't care if they release Legacy figures of them or not. The only figures I might get would be figures for the villains but otherwise I wouldn't buy them.
Old 02/26/15, 01:57 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Something else that I was wondering about is as you know there are people out there that buy multiple things of a specific item like for example some people bought at least 3 Saba or even 3 Tigerzords.

Now what things would you buy multiples of? This is only in the event that the items are released.

Blade Blaster = I would buy 5 of these but only if the Thunderslingers are released.

Astro Blaster = I would buy 5 of them but only if the Spiral Saber and Quadroblaster were released.

Transdaggers = if only 1 was released and it could still transform into its various modes then I would buy 5 of them

Rescue Blasters = only if V-Lancers, Battle Boosters and Thermo Blasters are released.
Battle Boosters = only if the Thermo Blasters are released.
V-Lancers = only if the Rescue Blasters are released.
Thermo Blasters = only if the Battle Boosters are released.
Chrono Sabers = but only if we can interchange the colored parts.
Crystal Sabers = but only if they release the various Animal Crystals.
Ninja Swords = I would just buy 3 of these if they had the sheath that went with them to make the Laser Blaster
Thunder Staffs = I would just buy 2 of these if they can do all of its various modes including connect to the Navy Antler.
Magi Staffs = I would buy 5 of these if the Staff can do all of is various modes and if the tops can be interchangeable.
Old 04/23/15, 04:47 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Something else that I was wondering about is as you know there are people out there that buy multiple things of a specific item like for example some people bought at least 3 Saba or even 3 Tigerzords.

Now what things would you buy multiples of? This is only in the event that the items are released.

Blade Blaster = I would buy 5 of these but only if the Thunderslingers are released.

Astro Blaster = I would buy 5 of them but only if the Spiral Saber and Quadroblaster were released.
I would also buy 5 of the Thunderslingers.
I would buy 5 of the Rescue Blasters, Thermo Blasters and Battle Boosters.
I would buy 2 of the Serpent Swords.

Now 2 good questions here. First off... what kind of villains would you want to see released with the exception of Lord Zedd and the MMPR movie villains?

The next question is this: what sets (whether they are Ranger bases or evil lairs) would you like to see release if they were indeed released as a show accurate model?
Old 04/23/15, 05:33 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
What kind of villains would you want to see released with the exception of Lord Zedd and the MMPR movie villains?
I would go with Rita, Goldar, Scorpina (both forms,) Squatt, Baboo, Finster, Rito, Master Vile.
The various Finster Putties as well as Zedd's Putties and Tengas.
Cyclopsis with both modes. Serpentera.

King Mondo, Queen Machina, Prince Sprocket, Klank, Orbus, Kaboom, Gasket, Archerina.
The 2 versions of Cogs.

Divatox, Rygog, Elgar, Porto, Havoc, Maligore.
The P-trons as well as the Putrid Pods.
Porto's zords including the Terrorzord. Havoc's Metalasaurus including both versions.

Dark Specter, Darkonda, Ecliptor and his various forms such as default with cape, 2nd form without cape, Cyborg and Red Ecliptor as well as Darkliptor.
The Q-trons and Craterites as well as the King Craterite and their United Formation.

Scorpius, Trakeena including her various forms such as her Battle Armor and her Green Mutated Form, Furio, Trakeena, Deviot including both his regular form and his mutated form, Villamax, Kegler, Mutiny, Barbarax.
The Stingwingers and Swabbies.

Bansheera with at least her 2 later forms, Diabolico with a detachable Star Power, Jinxer, Loki, Vypra, Impus, Olympius with a detachable Star Power.
Batlings.

Ransik, Gluto, Frax, Nadira. Frax with popping out eyes and mouth and a swappable hand.
C-bots.
Tronicon, Dragontron, Doomtron.

Master Org both of his forms, Toxica, Jindrax, Retinax, Nayzor with both forms, Mandilok.
Putrids.

Lothor, Kapri, Marah, Zurgane, Choobo, Shimazu, Motodrone, Vexacus.
Kelzaks and Kelzak Furies.

Mesogog, Elsa, Zeltrax with both of Zeltrax's modes.
T-drones and the various colors of Triptoids.

Gruumm, Broodwing, Mora and her Morgana form.
Krybots, Blueheads and Orangeheads.

Morticon, Koragg with his 2 Swords, Necrolai, Imperious, the Ten Terrors and the Master himself preferably with 2 of his modes.
Hideaks and Styxoids.

Moltor, Flurious including his Crown-powered form, Kamdor, Miratrix including her Owl-like form, Benglo and Mig including Benglo and Mig's Gyro-powered up forms. Crazar. Cheetar. Lavadactyls. Thrax.
Lava Lizards and Chillers.

Jarrod/Dai-Shi including his additional form, Camille which includes her humanoid form, her Rinshi Form and her upgraded form, the Overlords and the Phantom Beast Generals.
Rinshi mooks.

Venjix, Tenaya, Shifter, Crunch and Kilobyte including all of the Venjix Bodies.
Grinders.

Xandred, Octoroo, Dayu, Deker and Serrator.
Moogers. Spitfangs. Papyrox.

Malkor, Vrak, Creepox, Bigs, Bluefur, Metal Alice and Messenger including any additional forms that they have.
Loogies.

Vekar, Levira, Damaras, Argus, Mavro.
X-Borgs, Bruisers, Royal Guards.

Sledge, Poisandra, Fury, Wrench, Curio.
Vivixs.

Also I would pick select monsters from each villain as well. For Finster some of the monsters that I would pick would be Eye Guy, Snizzard, King Sphinx, Knasty Knight, Cyclops and Mantis.
Some of Zedd's Monsters I would select would mainly be Nimrod, AC, DC, Needlenose and Silverhorns but I would also go with the Barbaric Brothers.
For Master Vile I would go with Blue Globbor and his different forms.

For the Machine Empire I would go with Silo, Wolfbane and Nuklifier.

For Galaxy I would pick Destruxo (with his 2 forms) and Impostra.
For Lightspeed I would pick Diabolicol's last 3 monsters that he summoned up before he was destroyed by the Lightspeed Solarzord.
For Time Force I would at least go with Steelix and Fatcatfish.
Wild Force... I would at least pick Quadra Org, Artilla and Helicos.
Ninja Storm... not sure there.
Old 04/23/15, 05:39 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
What sets (whether they are Ranger bases or evil lairs) would you like to see release if they were indeed released as a show accurate model?
I personally would like to see the Moon Palace set with it having the Chamber of Commands, Rita's throne room and Finster's Workshop complete with his clay, his work table, his Monster Book and Monstermatic in it.

Machine Skybase, Space Base, Dark Fortress, Scorpion Stinger, Mutiny Castle, Skull Cavern, Prison Ship, Nexus, Lothor's Ship, Island Fortress, Terror, Underworld complete with the Inner Sanctum as well as the "Master Hole," Temple, Venjix Palace, Netherworld Boat, Warstar Ship, Underwater Base, Armada Ship and Sledge's Ship.

Command Center, Power Chamber with interchangeable tubes, Astro Megaship, Aquabase, Animarium, Ninja Ops, Dino Lab, SPD Academy, Rootcore, Hartford Mansion, Garage and Dino Center.
Old 09/20/15, 11:45 AM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Here's an interesting link that someone else found... apparently someone had an employee or whatever look into the Toys 'R' Us computer database and this is what they had found recorded in the database.

http://www.morphinlegacy.com/2015/09...-database.html
Post New ThreadReply