Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/27/12, 07:29 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Important! Please read! New Board Rules

To create better communication between the staff and this board I think it's time to create more clear cut rules. These rules are designed to enhance the forum experience for the board and its members. This board will remain a fun and laid back board like it has always been.
Following the rules and policy on rule enforcement will be listed as well

1. While Power Rangers is a childrens' show, this board is made for adult Power Rangers fans. So adults should keep that in mind before they let their kids post here. Kids should get their parents' permission before joining or even viewing.

2. Power Rangers Online or any of its affilated sites claim no ownership of Power Rangers, Kamen Rider, or VR Troopers. PRO is just a fan board for those shows and Toku in general.

3. There will be no flaming of members or insulting them. It's perfectly fine to disagree on a subject and get into a good debate. You can say they are wrong but saying someone is stupid for liking something is not permitted.

4. There will be no X Rated material posted here.

5. Do not post anything illegal here or link to it. This includes scams. We will however make an exception for clips such as Linkara's History of Power Rangers but nothing that will have full episode encodes on the site and we also will not allow the linking to a site that links to episode encodes or downloads.

6. No spamming or trolling.

7. Posting images here is fine however hotlinking images from outside sites that you do not own is not permitted here.
However this does not apply to sites that the Admin (PRangerX) owns because he will allow you to hotlink the images he has on his sites.

8. Mods are just here to help the board run more smoothly and to stop offending members from ruining the board experience. They however are not above the rules and should be treated like any member here. Mods will not be able to use their powers for personal gain or to bait members into being banned nor should they censor someone for their opinion.

9. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. You will be warned if you are found to have one. The dupe account will be banned. All future duplicate accounts will result in bannings.

10. If you are banned, you were banned for a reason so do not even attempt to evade it. Evading it with any dupe accounts will mean the punishment of a permaban for you.

Rule Enforcement - Punishment Section (this is the section where the crime will determine your punishment)

1. Spamming, posting X rated material, or any illegal activity is subject to immediate perm ban.

2. For first time offenders a warning will usually be issued by a mod or admin.

3. A second offense will result in a 2 day ban from the forum.

4. A third offense will result in a 7 day ban.

5. A fourth offense will result in a one month Ban.

6. A fifth offense will result in a 6 month ban.

7. A Six offense will result in a 1 year ban.

8. A seventh offense will result in a perm ban which will only be able to be overturned by the Admin but the Admin also reserves the right to enforce the perm ban indefinitely.

9. Any complaints about bans should be reported to the Administrator. He will have the authority to overturn any ban he feels is unfair. A mod may overturn their own ban. Another mod cannot without getting the banning Mod's permission (or the Admin).

10. Mods who break rules will be warned first. If the behavior continues they will lose their mod privileges then they will be subject to the same strike system as the regular members. Any type of serious offense can result in immediate perm ban whether you are a Mod or not (refer to rules 4, 5 and 6).

Last edited by MattEmily; 04/02/15 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Edited due to the removal of Power Rangers Empire since this board hasn't been called that in months.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/12, 08:54 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Important please read! New Board Rules

Thank you for posting these new rules. It make things clearer.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/09/12, 02:58 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Important! Please read! New Board Rules

The top post by PRangerX has been edited. He approved of the edits. Mostly we just decided to add a new rule in regards to hotlinking images since it was something I thought of and he was in total agreement with it due to him having it as a previous rule once upon a time.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/12, 11:43 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

The rules have been updated. PRanger approved the updates.
Basically we just made rules on having duplicate accounts and ban evasion attempts.
Old 05/17/12, 07:55 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

I'm bumping this thread up just so people can see the real rules. I'm not sure if anyone has read them or not but I just wanted everyone to get a chance to read the rules.
Old 05/20/12, 02:21 PM   #6
Wolf Warrior
Power Ranger

Good rules, i have read and understood them. though i don't have kids,
Wolf Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/20/12, 06:04 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Yup, indeed and I doubt many of the regulars here have kids.
Old 06/07/12, 12:17 AM   #8
GSXT
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to GSXT

i love it