Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests > Zabitan's Forum

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/28/15, 03:27 PM   #271
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Final Thoughts

To completely, and utterly misquote T. S. Elliott: VR Troopers ends not with a bang but with a random seemingly regular episode.

Something that would be all too common in Saban's superhero shows.

Now do, I wish the show had this huge epic multi parter finale that wrapped up everything, and had epic final battles with all of Grimlord's mutants? Absolutely.

I personally wanted this big two or three part episodes where it turned out that when Oraclon tried to drain Galileo's memory he also accidentally put Grimlord's information into Galileo.

And as a result the Troopers finally find out that Ziktor is Grimlord, Ziktor repairs Oraclon, and finds out that Oraclon still got at least a little information from Galileo.

Not only that he was able to get information from Knighttime, and as a result Grimlord comes up with one last plan to take over reality for good, and it looking like it will work this time.

Tyler Steele, and maybe some other allies coming in at the last minute to give the Troopers something that lets them defeat Grimlord, and his minions.

Everyone in Crossworld City finds out that Ziktor is Grimlord, he goes to prison, and his company is shut down for good.

Tyler stays with Ryan for good, JB goes to college, and Kaitlin gets another promotion at the Underground Voice Daily, and Jeb has his own puppies with princess.

All that stuff.

Then again I also like one last fight scene with the Troopers in Battle Grid mode maybe one where they fight regular Skugs, Ultra Skugs, and Vixens.

On it's own merits however today's episode was still very good.

I liked Galileo he was a cool, and funny character, and I liked how he interacted with Jeb.

I also liked the story with Grimlord trying to steal Galileo.

I liked Forkoid since not only did he have cool powers but even though he was one of those Shaider monsters that was purely silly looking I still liked that they at least focused on silly.

Really I think my only problem was that they once again cut out stuff from the Shaider footage they used but that was it.

As for the future I plan on doing my overall thoughts about the show as a whole then if I can find episodes I'm still thinking of either Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Metal Hero starting with Gavan or something else.

And I'll probably still write fan fics, and make fan art, and other things about VR Troopers.

But it's more of a question about when not if.

So tune in next time for more Magic Happy Reviews
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
episode discussion, vr troopers