Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/19/10, 02:57 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Some Fanfic ideas

That would diffinitly work. And would make a lot of sense.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/20/10, 02:51 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=vr+troopers#/d2moz19

Not mine but there is this guy who calls himself KND6 on Deviant Art who posted some ideas for how he would have done VR Troopers, and I gotta say some of his stuff sounds like stuff I want to do too such as making Amy a purple VR Trooper in my fanfics to tell her apart from Kaitlin, and adapting all the villains, and monsters from the Metal Hero shows.

The only thing I'm not too sure about is splitting the show into three seasons, and that's only because I wonder what you would do with the episodes that use monsters from two shows at a time but at the same time I can see why that could add more episodes.

I'm actually tempted to get an account on there just so I can talk to him, and ask him, but I would have to wait till I got my hands on a good graphics program or a scanner so I could make my own fan art, and post it on there if I was gonna go get an account on Deviant Art.

Another thing with regards to battle grid mode remember those battle grid VR Troopers action figures they made that came with carious weapons?

Well I want to have it in my story that whenever they transform into battle grid mode they can use some of the weapons from the action figures.

I.E. Ryan uses a laser blade on his hand in season 1, and in season 2 uses a laser katana, JB could use a bo staff, and Kaitlin can use a pair of daggers, not sure what Amy's weapon should be.

That, and say Kaitlin could also use her power transfer command ability while in battle grid mode.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/21/10, 07:02 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

The guy has interesting ideas for reboots. I'd be more interested in a season 3 fic series. Picking up the events of the show. Since we never got a real ending.
Old 08/22/10, 02:00 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

Good question if youre talking about this guy's fanfics I'd imagine that Season 1 is going to be like the actual Season 1 was, and Season 3 is going to be how Season 2 was since it just means that his Season 2 is based on Spielban.

If you're talking about real life same thing I said in the "What could have been?" thread: B-Fighter, the rest of the Uchuu Keiji shows, the Rescue Hero triliogy, Blue Swat, maybe even try all american footage.
Old 08/22/10, 04:20 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

VR Troopers Season 3 with Beetlefighters costumes would have been very cool. It would have eliminated the dual footage problem.
Old 09/06/10, 07:55 PM   #6
Zabitan
Administrator

I was going to post this in my "What if VR Troopers had a movie?" thread but I decided to post it here since I'm thinking of doing a fanfic of it anyway.

What if they did a movie for VR Troopers like they did with Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.

I'm thinking it should be either the final episode or a transition to them having the B-Fighter costumes.

As for the plot I'm thinking something along the lines of the Troopers go on vacation somewhere, and there's some evil plot by Grimlord or maybe a different villain that the troopers have to stop.

I'm still trying to think out all the details though.
Old 09/07/10, 03:13 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

Realistically, any movie made now would probably be a reboot movie. Since its been years and the shows never really been in the public's mind for a long time.
Old 09/07/10, 03:59 PM   #8
Zabitan
Administrator

I just mean what if they made a movie back when the show was around like in the summer of 96 for example what would be a good story for it.

For now I'm thinking maybe the Troopers go to Japan either for a vacation or because Kaitlin is doing a story, and while they're there Grimlord releases this ancient Japanese demon lord who takes over the Virtual Army, and the Troopers have to stop him.
Old 09/12/10, 07:52 PM   #9
Zabitan
Administrator

I just wanted to make this bump to tell anyone viewing this thread that if they have any ideas for VR Troopers fanfics to feel free to post them here because I would like to see if anyone else has any ideas, and because that way maybe we can help eachother out.
Old 09/13/10, 05:09 AM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

If it happened in 96 and was based on the old series? Perhaps, do a movie to give the show a proper ending. Where Grimlord is finally defeated. With Tyler and Ryan finally able to spend time with each other in peace.
Post New ThreadReply