Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/02/21, 05:56 PM   #1
RangerCon
Putty Patroller

Default Who was the Megna Defender?

Was he a Power Ranger? Why were us powers so similar to the Galaxy Rangers?
RangerCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/21, 09:01 AM   #2
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Default Re: Who was the Megna Defender?

From what I can remember of Power Rangers Lost Galaxy, Magna Defender belonged to a race of alien warriors who fought with honnor and dignity against any evil forces that crossed their path. That explains why Magna Defender's identity was never revealed yet he always seemd to be like a santient being with strong emotions - he wasn't human, but was not a robot/cyborg/android either.

In the flashbacks during the season, he remembers his own son's death (Zika). It's what made him hate Scorpious besides the same destorying their whole civilization/planet. He wanted him gone at all costs and he didn't know the limits. However, when Mike was inside of him, he was able to stop him from hurting the innocent around him because of his anger & hatered over Scorpious. It makes sense in my mind since both Magna Defender AND Zika show up in front of Mike as spirits right before he passes the Magna Defender powers to him. That's something that a robot/cyborg/android does not do.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/21, 11:22 AM   #3
Superhero Galaxy
Ranger In Training

I think Megna Defender fought with the Ancient Galaxy Rangers. His sword may have even been forged with the Quasar Sabers.
Superhero Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/21, 11:25 AM   #4
Space Nerd
Comic Relief

Maybe his people were supposed to protect the Quasar Sabers ...And Megna just lost sight of that mission when he became consumed with revenge? That would explained why is Sword was made to look similar to the Quasar Sabers.
Space Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/21, 06:23 PM   #5
RangerCon
Putty Patroller

I don't think he was a Ranger. I agree he was from a race of warriors. I am not sure where his powers actualoy came from.
RangerCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply