Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/16/04, 07:10 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default What got you into Power Rangers

What got you into pr?

I remember turning into the show when it debut and thinking how it was similar to voltron. I watched casuallly for awhile and noticed the new green ranger. I soon became hooked on the show and watched every epsiode. I loved the concept of superheros especially with teens who lived a double life. I also loved the zords and the music

When PRIS came I began to like pr for the excellent stories it told. I loved the new dramatic conventions pr added from space to NS. I think PR grown pretty good for a kids show. I love the way the show has seriousness to it now and more realistic characters and situations.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/20/08, 02:45 PM   #2
Lew
Putty Patroller

My bro got all the vids so then , i watched it LOL

-Lewis
Old 05/27/08, 04:40 PM   #3
orangefury
Putty Patroller

honestly, the morph is what did it for me.
orangefury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/27/08, 05:32 PM   #4
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

As a kid, I remember seeing very few episodes of Power Rangers at my baby sitters house. Not merely enough to understand the full history however. When I was about 11 or 12, I saw two or three episodes of LR on the ABC channel, and I had no idea it still came on, lol.

In the later half the WF season (around the Forever Red team-up to be exact), I started really getting into Power Rangers. It was when I saw the Ninja Storm promos when I finally made up my mind to start watching Power Rangers all the way. It felt really good because I was old enough to understand the stories, characters, etc. Nowadays, as PRangerX stated, the storis are lot more profound (at times too profound for children). That's why, regardless of Kalish distractions and decrease in episodes, I try my best to enjoy what I get. I missed out on a lot of great opportunities as a kid, so this is my way of catching up.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/12/08, 04:01 AM   #5
Sakura3
Power Ranger

JUst over 2 years ago I got cable in time for Mystic Force so at the time I used ABC F Jetix to catch me up on Space Patrol Delta. Just last week I got caught up on Dino Thunder online and am now catching up Wild Force. Lightspeed Rescue's missed episodes are next.

It's not so much I'm a fan but what I'm doing for 2008 and 2009 is catching up on back episodes I missed and watching current ones on ABC.

So I'll watch episodes of a Generation of Power Rangers to see it at least once.
Sakura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/19/08, 03:48 PM   #6
red timeforce ranger
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to red timeforce ranger

i saw commercial of mmpr 's 1st ep
Old 09/15/12, 09:05 PM   #7
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: What got you into Power Rangers

I watch the first mmpr season when it first aired and the first power rangers movie being the first movie I saw in the theature got me hooked
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/16/12, 09:39 AM   #8
Clive Koopa
Putty Patroller

Default Re: What got you into Power Rangers

The stories and the whole concept got me into it in the first place. It was the original theme tune what attracted me and from then, I became hooked.
Clive Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply