Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/08/11, 11:41 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Adapting B Fighter into VR Troopers season 3

How would you have adapted B-Fighter into VR Troopers season 3?

I would have had Grimlord defeat the Troopers, thus forcing the Troopers to get new powers from Tyler Steele. I would have tried to keep the American Villains though. Perhaps, Grimlord could have gotten a new upgrade, thus why he defeated the Troopers. I would have had Shadowborg be Ryan's long lost brother. Who was raised by Grimlord. I would eventually have him jion the team and shoot new scenes to make this work.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/11, 11:51 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

That would be cool since I heard that in Spielvan the Red Python character was the hero's sister so it would have been cool to adapt it for VR Troopers since they adapted the Dr. Bio storyline for Dark Heart the only thing I wonder about is what about White Blaster Beetle Borg since I think it would be cool to have him be Ryan's brother after he makes a heel face turn but I don't know how that would work since aren't there scenes were White Blaster Beetle Borg fought Shadowborg?
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/09/11, 12:21 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

White Beetleborg was a complete american made Beetleborg. Where has Shadow Borg actually had footage in Beetleranger. But in my proposal you would do a lot of American scenes with Shadow Borg. So I suppose you could incorporate White Betle Borg somehow.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/11, 10:41 PM   #4
mbozzo
Power Ranger

How about having the VR Troopers defeat Grimlord in the first episode of the third season, not knowing that a new villain decided to pick up where Grimlord left off. By the end of that episode, the new villain of the season defeated the VR Troopers in battle causing Professor Heart to create the Beetle Fighter armors in the second episode of the third season, giving them new powers to battle the villain group of the third season.

Last edited by mbozzo; 03/02/14 at 02:03 PM.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/11, 12:31 AM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbozzo View Post
How about having the VR Troopers defeat Grimlord in the first episode of the third season, not knowing that a new villain decided to pick up where Grimlord left off. by the end of that episode, the new villain of the season defeated the VR Troopers in battle causing Professor Heart to create the Beetle Fighter armors in the second episode of the third season, giving them new powers to battle the villain group of the third season.
Sounds good to me maybe have the villain be Knighttime back for revenge but use Gaohm's footage
Old 02/23/14, 07:05 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Adapting B Fighter into VR Troopers season 3

Some of these ideas aren't too bad. What I would do is I would leave things as they were at the end of Season 2 and just leave Grimlord sort of shrouded in mystery for the time being, is he alive? is he dead? However Grimlord's minions (like Oraclon and Doom Master for example) would still be around and they would have the lead villains from B-Fighter arriving but they don't play nice.

It'd be kind of like the whole Overdrive situation with Moltor, Flurious, Kamdor and the Fearcats except in this case, it'd just be Vexor and his minions along with Grimlord's minions but Grimlord's minions don't have a commander so they take orders from Oraclon in the mean time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
White Beetleborg was a complete american made Beetleborg. Where has Shadow Borg actually had footage in Beetleranger. But in my proposal you would do a lot of American scenes with Shadow Borg. So I suppose you could incorporate White Betle Borg somehow.
White Blaster Beetleborg actually wasn't an American creation, he came from B-Fighter. It's just pretty much all of his footage was new... or at least most of it was.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/18/14, 12:32 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Some of these ideas aren't too bad. What I would do is I would leave things as they were at the end of Season 2 and just leave Grimlord sort of shrouded in mystery for the time being, is he alive? is he dead? However Grimlord's minions (like Oraclon and Doom Master for example) would still be around and they would have the lead villains from B-Fighter arriving but they don't play nice.

It'd be kind of like the whole Overdrive situation with Moltor, Flurious, Kamdor and the Fearcats except in this case, it'd just be Vexor and his minions along with Grimlord's minions but Grimlord's minions don't have a commander so they take orders from Oraclon in the mean time.

White Blaster Beetleborg actually wasn't an American creation, he came from B-Fighter. It's just pretty much all of his footage was new... or at least most of it was.
Also near like the middle of the season it would be revealed that Grimlord is still alive and is attempting to gain more strength but because of the explosion that happened at the end of Season 2 it seriously damaged him to the point he has issues with crossing between the two barriers and eventually he becomes so weak that he can't return into the reality barrier so he finds a way to get stronger but he resorts to destroying almost all of his army except for Oraclon and he absorbs their life forces and then both he and Oraclon fight the VR Troopers for one last final battle - a winner take all battle if you will.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/18/14, 12:44 PM   #8
Zabitan
Administrator

That would be cool.
Old 08/18/14, 12:54 PM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

yup it would be.