Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/08/14, 08:12 AM   #11
Titanium321
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Titanium321
Default Re: Cockpit Mysteries

1. If the megazord cockpit was located in the head, the where is Jason's own cockpit?

In the T-rex head.

2. If DZ battle mode's cockpit was in the DZ's head, then where's Tommy's cockpit?

The top of the Dragon head.

3. Did Titanus ever have a cockpit?

No.

4. Did the thunderzords(mmpr) have cockpits?

Yes.

5. Since white ranger's cockpit(in the tigerzord) had 5 orbs, do u think the other 4 rangers were in his cockpit when they formed the megatigerzord?

Yes.

6. Did Tor have a cockpit?

No.

7. How does Alpha stay in place when the astro mgzd is formed? I mean? After forming the mgzd, alpha is supposed to be standing vertically right? U KNOW WHAT I MEAN (biggest mystery)

Well, it's called artificial gravity. Otherwise Alpha would be floating all the time. Whe the megazord forms, he's in the chest, stuck to the gravity of the floor.

8. Where was the Galaxy mgzd cockpits supposed to be located?

The chest.

9. Where does Ryan sit when they form the lightspeed solarzord? I mean, he'd be sitting upside down if he stayed in his max solarzord cockpit.

Did they even form that when he was around?
Titanium321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/08/14, 08:13 AM   #12
Dragon Access
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium321 View Post
1. If the megazord cockpit was located in the head, the where is Jason's own cockpit?

In the T-rex head.

2. If DZ battle mode's cockpit was in the DZ's head, then where's Tommy's cockpit?

The top of the Dragon head.

3. Did Titanus ever have a cockpit?

No.

4. Did the thunderzords(mmpr) have cockpits?

Yes.

5. Since white ranger's cockpit(in the tigerzord) had 5 orbs, do u think the other 4 rangers were in his cockpit when they formed the megatigerzord?

Yes.

6. Did Tor have a cockpit?

No.

7. How does Alpha stay in place when the astro mgzd is formed? I mean? After forming the mgzd, alpha is supposed to be standing vertically right? U KNOW WHAT I MEAN (biggest mystery)

Well, it's called artificial gravity. Otherwise Alpha would be floating all the time. Whe the megazord forms, he's in the chest, stuck to the gravity of the floor.

8. Where was the Galaxy mgzd cockpits supposed to be located?

The chest.

9. Where does Ryan sit when they form the lightspeed solarzord? I mean, he'd be sitting upside down if he stayed in his max solarzord cockpit.

Did they even form that when he was around?
Prove the thunderzords have cockpits

What's Alpha supposed to do when they land on a planet where there actually is gravity?

They did for the lightspeed solarzord when Ryan was around
Old 11/08/14, 08:15 AM   #13
Claveler
Shadow Ranger

Mysteries? Who gives a fuck?
Old 11/08/14, 08:16 AM   #14
Titanium321
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Titanium321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Access View Post
Prove the thunderzords have cockpits

What's Alpha supposed to do when they land on a planet where there actually is gravity?

They did for the lightspeed solarzord when Ryan was around
Prove they don't.

You asked the question and now are arguing over the answer? WTF?

Alpha would keep the gravity on, it would be unaffected by outside gravity, plus the outside gravity could be too heavy or too light.

Then I guess he just sat in the Solarzord.
Titanium321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/08/14, 08:17 AM   #15
Poweranimals 2
Shadow Ranger

The Thunderzords have cockpits.
Old 11/08/14, 08:18 AM   #16
captbcn
Shadow Ranger

Watch the mmpr S2 episode (rangers in time I think it was, it had the photo mare monster and it had the rock of time) Rocky fought with the red dragon thunderzord (battlemode) and they showed his cockpit, it looked like they tried to just focus on rocky in the megazord cock pit because they didn't want to build separate cockpits for each ranger. watch the episode, you'll see it
Old 11/08/14, 08:19 AM   #17
Cmdr Crayfish
Shadow Ranger

The Max Solarzord cockpit was in the neck of the combined Lightspeed Solarzord. Seen as Ryan ejects in The Queen's Return. One of the few times we can conclusively state the location of "uncombined" cockpits in PRLG, PRLR, and PRNS. Even in PRWF we can pin down the Wild Force Megazord cockpit (the head of the lion).
Old 11/08/14, 08:20 AM   #18
CobraMorphBT20
Shadow Ranger

the thunderzords have cockpits because there were a few episodes were they used the zyu footage of the 5 rangers jumping up to their zords at least twice. Were did they jump to? On a building? No, into their zord cockpits.

Quote:
i thought there were a few episodes that showed just tommy in the Tiger Megazord.
Old 11/08/14, 08:21 AM   #19
ZeoRangerIII
Shadow Ranger

Okay, I may be remembering something horribly wrong, but didn't the MMPR S2 Thunder Megazord have it's cockpit in the big green circular area around it's chest? I seem to remember a couple of times during the S2 episodes, where during the zord fight they "zoomed in" to that area, and eventually showed the rangers in their cockpit.
Old 11/08/14, 08:22 AM   #20
Sparky Ranger
Shadow Ranger

I noticed that with the Thunder Megazord 1 before. Though it's possible that they just used it as a focal point it would be my guess that's where the cockpit is too.
Post New ThreadReply