Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/23/15, 04:42 PM   #1
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Default Crystal is failing

There was so much optimism when Crystal was announced. But the series has been a disapointment. The story has been moving way to fast. The Sailor Senshi get no character development. They are just there to be Usagi's lackeys who get knocked around all the tine.

The Shitennou /Senshi romance was wasted. We didnt even get a proper final battle between them. There wasn't much action either. Most of the last few acts have just been stalling for time. The anination s been awful Its like Toei is half assing this. What a shame.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/15, 05:11 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Crystal is failing

Crystal isn't failing at all.

You're one of the only ones that doesn't like it and believe it's a disappointment.

Yes the story is moving fast but it's following the manga pretty much to a T with very little differences... and that is how the manga went, it went that quick as well.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/15, 09:10 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Actually, I have seen a lot of people not happy with Crystal at various boards. Many are saying the type of stuff that Usagi is saying.

But I am on you're side Matt. I am enjoying Crystal very much actually. I can see where they dropped the ball with the Shittennou a bit. But it hasn't ruined the series for me. I am enjoying having the manga brought to life.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/24/15, 11:33 AM   #4
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

I think Crystal has been great. I look forward to it every few weeks and hope it continues past the Dark Moon Arch. There romance plot made me feel sorry for the Shittennou. And made their sacrifice mean something. The show is focused on Sailor Moon because thats who the show is about. If they had more episodes they could have focused a bit more on the other Senshi. But they don't and the higher ups clearly want a near adaption of the Manga.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
destiny defeated