Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/16/04, 02:10 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Tommy and Kim or Kat and Kim

Who do you like better Tommy and Kim or Tommy and Kat. I like Tommey and Kat better. I loved Kat's character and thought she was the perfect match for Tommy. Tommy and kim was good don't get me wrong I just liked Tommy and Kat better. What do you think?
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/16/04, 05:42 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: Tommey and kiim or Kat and Kim

It is so obvious that it is Tommy & Kat, they were married, had kids, and grandkids together in one Zeo ep.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/04, 09:38 AM   #3
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

Tommy and Kim were the best couple ever.

Tommy and Kat were an alright couple and they probably most likely got married and had kids.
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/04, 10:53 AM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Tommy and Kat were an alright couple and they probably most likely got married and had kids.
NOT probably, they did and will.

Quote:
Tommy and Kim were the best couple ever.
Kim was really great |I Constantly screaming "TOMMYYYYYYYYYYY SAVE ME!" Damn bitch was a Power Ranger and couldn't even fight her way out of a paper bag. No wonder Tommy liked her he got to save her every 5 seconds from air, strings, toothpics, herself, putties/tengas, grass, etc.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/17/11, 02:22 PM   #5
Rika
Shadow Ranger

Kat & Kim. They dont need guys. Plus, Tommy can get with Kira now. Tommy got with Kat. Deal with it. I see tons of fan fics were Tommy 7 Kat realize they just didnt work together & shegets with Jason & Tommy gets back with Kim. To bad. Deal with it. Tommy & Kat forever.
Old 01/17/11, 02:28 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

An interesting fact. Katherine was originally supposed to be in "Forever Red" as Tommy's wife. Sutherland would have made a cameo at the end to pick Tommy up. But Johnathon Tzachor felt it would go over the kids heads so the idea was dropped.

Oh and this post was bumped because I had to repost an old post. So I figured I'd add this post in to make it a constructive bumb.
Old 03/21/11, 02:51 AM   #7
MMPRGreen
Comic Relief

Default Re: Tommy and Kim or Kat and Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
An interesting fact. Katherine was originally supposed to be in "Forever Red" as Tommy's wife. Sutherland would have made a cameo at the end to pick Tommy up. But Johnathon Tzachor felt it would go over the kids heads so the idea was dropped.

Oh and this post was bumped because I had to repost an old post. So I figured I'd add this post in to make it a constructive bumb.
How awesome would that have been for long time power rangers fans to see a random appearance by Kat. She did a voice over for the episode, I hope maybe someday (if it was shot) we get that on a DVD with Kat picking him up.

Kat and Kim..They had chemistry in there scenes, but as we all know were just friends.

I loved Tommy and Kim as a kid watching I wanted to be him, green ranger and have kim, however I look back now almost 20 years later and realize Tommy and Kat had more staying power and like someone said above they did get married and have kids, Kim broke his heart in a darn note for crying out loud.
MMPRGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/21/11, 04:50 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPRGreen View Post
How awesome would that have been for long time power rangers fans to see a random appearance by Kat. She did a voice over for the episode, I hope maybe someday (if it was shot) we get that on a DVD with Kat picking him up.

Kat and Kim..They had chemistry in there scenes, but as we all know were just friends.

I loved Tommy and Kim as a kid watching I wanted to be him, green ranger and have kim, however I look back now almost 20 years later and realize Tommy and Kat had more staying power and like someone said above they did get married and have kids, Kim broke his heart in a darn note for crying out loud.
I don't believe the scene was ever filmed. It was just someone in the planning stages that didn't make it. I agree, it would have been cool.
Old 03/21/11, 10:22 PM   #9
MMPRGreen
Comic Relief

I guess its just like the whole megazord team up and the whole being more then 1 part too. I hope we do get some Tommy and Kat closure someday.
MMPRGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/27/11, 01:03 AM   #10
PRgirlsrock
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetamus Primal View Post
NOT probably, they did and will.

Kim was really great |I Constantly screaming "TOMMYYYYYYYYYYY SAVE ME!" Damn bitch was a Power Ranger and couldn't even fight her way out of a paper bag. No wonder Tommy liked her he got to save her every 5 seconds from air, strings, toothpics, herself, putties/tengas, grass, etc.
This is a statement I don't agree with because Katherine did the EXACT same thing calling for Tommy. Both her Zeo focus fights(against Digster and Acherina) TOMMY bailed her out, one episode she was bumped by a single cog and she screamed for him. Kimberly was shown handling situations just fine without Tommy's help, part of the time he wasn't even around, Tommy saved her from tengas when she was severely power drained. I get you don't like Kimberly but actually brush up on facts instead of blind hatred posting.
PRgirlsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply