Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/26/15, 03:57 PM   #1
Boo Destroyer
Putty Patroller

Default Of Power Rangers and helmetless scenes

I've been quite a fan of the Power Rangers (most seasons) for a while, but one thing about many of its (later) seasons that I find gravely, gravely disappointing is the general lack of helmetless Rangers parts.

Why I like these parts, is that they make the actors/actresses a lot more believable as the Rangers that they are. That and.....

Does anyone else find the majority of the female Rangers to be really sexy in their Ranger suits without the helmets? (I plead guilty )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdu7Du8z3OE
Ashley first in her suit with the helmet off, then actually putting it on. OK...........yeah.......did any other season actually have parts like that? Honestly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al1qCcIsqn4
Completely honest, Summer looks drop-dead gorgeous in her suit without the helmet here. Though I just don't see why she had to use her morpher to remove it like that, as opposed to manually removing it (along with seeing her hair fly out of it <3 )

Those were just a few of the notable helmetless scenes I've picked out. How odd that some seasons like Time Force (not counting the commercial bumpers), Wild Force*, and a few that I'm missing had absolutely none at all.

*There was one in Wild Force, right? Right here: http://rangergallery.com/cpg143/disp...bum=21&pos=130
But which episode was this in?

One thing that I really liked with the helmets, was that in Lightspeed Rescue (and even Ninja Storm), the black visors on them appeared to be removable, thus revealing the Ranger's eyes from in there. This would have been really interesting if it worked with the helmets from other seasons.

Speak your piece on the matter, or you can also use this thread to conjure up even more helmetless moments in any seasons.
Boo Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/15, 05:35 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Of Power Rangers and helmetless scenes

I actually thought helmetless scenes were awesome especially with a lot of the pretty girls since it just made some of them look even better.

Now in regards to Ashley yes there were instances where the Rangers had put their helmets on.

Now in regards to Wild Force there was a promotional shot that showed at least 4 perhaps 5 of them helmetless but there were never any episodes that showed them helmetless.

Time Force, Wild Force, Dino Thunder's Black Ranger and White Ranger, Shadow Ranger, Omega Ranger, Kat Ranger, Nova Ranger, White Mystic Ranger, Solaris Knight, Wolf Warrior, Mercury Ranger, Jungle Fury, Samurai and Super Megaforce are so far the only ones that have not had helmetless scenes in-show.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply