Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/18/14, 06:26 PM   #1
Franko Alan
Shadow Ranger

Default Power Rangers Omega Force (RPG)

Ok I like to Draw so One day I started Drawing rangers an now Im gonna try to turn it into an RPG.Now there a 6 rangers in all but i dont whant to give the white ranger out just yet I will control The Red Dragon Ranger to start if no one signs up I will control 2 possible Pink if no one wants her.

The Story:

Shortly before being released by the wizard Larago Zordon and Aplha 5 created what they belived to be the most Powerfull rangers ever The Last Rangers The Omega Force the stones were not needed at this time an were thus locked away in the power chamber secretly until its destruction by the evil space pirate DivaTox an were an Emergency back up system scatterd the stones to the chossen few until the were needed now several years later an new evil has found its way from the farthest point of the darkest galaxy "The Maister"
an Evil warlord bent on Galatic conquest. But who Received these stones it has been almost ten years what kind of people have the become Will the be enough to save our planet?

Here are Links to Each Rangers Costume.

Red)i13.photobucket.com/album...Ranger.jpg

Yellow)i13.photobucket.com/album...Ranger.jpg

Blue)i13.photobucket.com/album...Ranger.jpg

Pink)i13.photobucket.com/album...Ranger.jpg
Black)
i13.photobucket.com/album...Ranger.jpg

Now im now Stan Lee But these are just to really give you a Good Idea of what I wanted then to look like.

Also Im working on Zordz
Old 05/18/14, 06:27 PM   #2
Franko Alan
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Omega Force (RPG)

Name: Franko Alan

Side:Good

Ranger:Red Dragon Omega Ranger

Ranger Weapon: Dragon Ball

Origin: After Growing up in a Small town an being shelter from the real world as a child he leaves his small town to see the world an winds up stuck in Angle Grove werehe learns his destiny as the Leader of the Omega Ranger Force.

Skills: 10yrs of Kung-fu an 3 of Karate Plus basic sword fighting skills.

Description: 5,8 Brown Hair white not to tan skin Hazel eyes
kind of Geeky at first glace.But once you talk to him hes a cool guy an kind of a smart mouth but hes got the skills to back it up should he ever get in trouble ..although hed prefer to talk his way out trouble rather than fight if he has the option.
Old 05/18/14, 06:28 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Omega Force (RPG)

Hey Franko, we moved to here

powerrangersonline.net

NOTE: This post was originally posted in 2005 on the yuku board.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply