Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/04/14, 04:41 PM   #1
Thrax2
Putty Patroller

Default PRNS was awesome!

PRNS was awesome, the premiere as cool i really liked of they new concept the new things of NS bring they change the change the female yellor ranger to a yellow male i really liked of the villans and the rangers too

The style of the Opening as pretty cool and the them as awesome too, the idea of Disney have to bring back the them song in the battle aganst of they go to destroy the monsters

The Megazords are pretty awesome, the suits are awesome, the rangers are cool, Shane,Tori and Dustin are cool, Shane as pretty cool red ranger, Tori is hot and very pretty, Dustin is really funny, i liked liked to of the Hunter and Blake they are my favorites in NS, Cam as cool
Thrax2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/04/14, 04:42 PM   #2
sjneow
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: PRNS was awesome!

Ninja Storm was a great season especially after a few years of sentai-translate season, it feels great that the season has its own style of story and the the rangers in this season do have great chemistry, and I think breaking the fourth wall was cool. Doug Sloan really did it for PR, his 2 seasons are the best disney seasons.
Old 11/05/14, 11:40 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

I didnt like it at first because of the production changeover and it seemed different than Space-WF. But over the years I have grown to apreciate it. It was actually a good attempt to do MMPR for the new mellenium. And it still had some drama. Plus Lothar got darker towards the end. The characters were really well written and could relate to kids.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/05/14, 05:58 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

I wouldn't say it was awesome but it was decent however the Megazords and suits were cool. Some of the Rangers were cool as well.

My main problem with it was because of how comedic Lothor was.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply