Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/05/18, 04:35 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Eww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Ranger View Post
You guys still watch Power Rangers? Its a show for babies. I am surprised it wasn't canceled years ago.
leave before you get banned for insulting people. Power Rangers isn't for babies it's for kids but it can also be for adults.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/18, 09:37 AM   #2
Yellow Fan Forever
Ranger In Training

I don't think there is anything wrong with us watching Power Rangers. Some of us grew up with it.
Yellow Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/18, 09:39 AM   #3
Astro Omega
Power Ranger

Some of the older seasons were actually pretty mature for a children's series.
Astro Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/18, 11:19 AM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Omega View Post
Some of the older seasons were actually pretty mature for a children's series.
that they were.
A terrorist for a villain who just wanted power.

A human who became a heartless Org out of pure jealousy because he couldn't have the woman that he wanted.

A Jekyll and Hyde situation with the evil side being a mutant dinosaur who insisted on turning the world back to the age of the dinosaurs
Old 02/05/18, 03:21 PM   #5
White Spandex Rules
Ranger In Training

We watch it because we think its a fun show. And some of us like Japanese Toku or that style.
White Spandex Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/18, 03:40 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Spandex Rules View Post
We watch it because we think its a fun show. And some of us like Japanese Toku or that style.
and for the cool designs and for the cool zords
Old 02/05/18, 03:47 PM   #7
Concerned Parent
Putty Patroller

My issue is that Power Rangers is a damaging show for children. And it doesn't help that grown adults are supporting this crap. Power Rangers teaches kids to be violent and be bullies. Its not allowed on in my house.

I have asked this board to close in the past. And am disappointed that the owners haven't done what is best. As Power Rangers should never be promoted as anything positive.
Concerned Parent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/18, 03:49 PM   #8
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Wow the Trolls summon back the lther trolls. Surprised to see Concerned Parent again. If I was on staff I would check to make sure they aren't the same person.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/18, 03:56 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
Wow the Trolls summon back the lther trolls. Surprised to see Concerned Parent again. If I was on staff I would check to make sure they aren't the same person.
They are not based on an ip search. It is an interesting coincidence. Perhaps Concerned Parent saw the thread and felt he or she should take the opertunity to post again.

But regardless, this board is not shutting down. Supporting Power Rangers does not set a bad example for children. PR is designed for children and has to adhere to standards. The show is rated so parents can make their own decisions of whether their children can watch it. I would say PR often tries to teach a lesson and promote good values. The only thing they are guolety of is trying to sell toys. But that's the nature of children's television for the
last 30 years or so. There are far wlrst things on the air than Power Rangers.

In regards to Baby Ranger? I also have to question why the user took the time to register for a show they think should be beneath us? I strongly disagree with the idea that adults shouldn't watch Power Rangers. Let us enjoy what we enjoy. Is any harm coming to anyone? No.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/18, 04:03 PM   #10
Concerned Parent
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
They are not based on an ip search. It is an interesting coincidence. Perhaps Concerned Parent saw the thread and felt he or she should take the opertunity to post again.

But regardless, this board is not shutting down. Supporting Power Rangers does not set a bad example for children. PR is designed for children and has to adhere to standards. The show is rated so parents can make their own decisions of whether their children can watch it. I would say PR often tries to teach a lesson and promote good values. The only thing they are guolety of is trying to sell toys. But that's the nature of children's television for the
last 30 years or so. There are far wlrst things on the air than Power Rangers.

In regards to Baby Ranger? I also have to question why the user took the time to register for a show they think should be beneath us? I strongly disagreetee with the idea that adults shouldn't watch Power Rangers. Let us enjoy what we enjoy. Is any harm coming to anyone? No.
I assume you are the owner. I am very disappointed in your negligence and complicity in the promotion of this awful show. I don't care whats you saY Power Rangers may pretend to teach good values. But it really teaches kids to solve their problems by fighting and picking on people weaker than them. They also show a bad example by showing teens wasting time as superheroes when they should be focused on their school work. Marketing all those violent toys is also damaging.

I happened to be checking to see if this place was finally shut down and saw this thread. As a courtesy I decided to reply instead of start a new thread.
Concerned Parent is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply