Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/29/06, 11:04 PM   #1
DaChenMan
Putty Patroller

Hi guys, I just wanted to let ya'll know that there is a Battle Royale RPG now ready to begin. For those of you who know Battle Royale, and tried to search for a RPG about it, you should know how rare they are, even the bad ones are considered hard to find. As for those of you who don't know what its is, like me myself, I suggest you check it out anyway, because it would get pretty fun, maybe messy when fighting, but pretty fun. My friend made it and asked me to join, at first, I thought I was going to get bored because I don't know what it is, but basically it's like any other good RPGs. I suggest you read Wikipedia if you want to find out more about Battle Royale, but I myself didn't and it won't affect you that much if you don't. Basically what it is is that you are in a class full of students and your goal is to kill each other. The rules really make it that no exception will be allowed. You are brought to a region where you have to fight for the last man standing. You wear explosive collars around your necks to make sure you don't do something funny, one being not killing at least one student per day and another being trying to leave the area. There's no exp system or anything like that I don't think. So if you are interested, check it out at Battle Royale: The Program
DaChenMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply