Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #1
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Default Re: About the delta megazord and MVoyager-

First of all, the Voyagerzords were created before "Chase Into Space" obviously, because that's when the keycards were found.

The reason why they weren't given to the Zeo Rangers is because they probably didn't exist at that time. That and the fact that they would've been incompatable with the Zeo powers.

The same goes for the Delta Megaship. The Phantom Ranger probably created later on, and it why would he give it to the Turbo Rangers when it was apparently designed to respond to the Astro Morphers, Digimorpher, or Battlizer.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #2
Armadastorm
Putty Patroller

okay why do people ask for dates of when the things were created. They never ever show in the televisions show how many years ago the zords or powers were made. All we have are assumptions.
Armadastorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #3
RedStarRanger
Putty Patroller

Yes, however, we do base out guesses with (most of the time) facts.
RedStarRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #4
RedStarRanger
Putty Patroller

Didn't Andros GET the Battelizer in the Delta Megazord?
RedStarRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #5
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiGhTRanGeR2003 View Post
Not nessarly. The digimorpher was just a control. It wasn't made just for the space rangers. I don't believe that the certain zords have to be compatible. The Shogenzords were not made for the ninjazords. I bet that all the lightspeed zords would be able to be controlled by anyone
Yeah, the Digimorpher was what the Silver Ranger used to morph.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #6
CobraMorphBT20
Putty Patroller

the M-Vs are hard to guess about. Why were they in the earth solar system if Andros had the 6 space morphers in his possession?
CobraMorphBT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #7
Armadastorm
Putty Patroller

there zordons so he probally felt the rangers would need them.
Armadastorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #8
Orionpower2001
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeoGoldRanger View Post
Ok this is just a strange question which was bugging me today since i saw "flashes of darkonda". The one monster taht stole the keycards from zordon that started the mega voyager. When was it created? Before or after They left for eltar in turbo or before they chose rangers at all in MMPR. This question is because i thought i once heard in the show that it was left on a moon of jupiter. If that was always true and it was around and zordon knew about it why was it never activated before pris? They could have used it against the machine empire when the Zeo zords werent enough, or when they lost control of the ninja zords instead of agreeing to pilot the shogun zords?
Taking the course of events into consideration, I would think that The Mega V's were not created until after Zordon had left Earth in Turbo. I mean, it was obvious that Zordon was working on a defensive force at the time ( Remember the creation of the Robot Rangers? The Mega V's could have been intended for them). He could have simply been storing them temporarily on Jupiter's moon when the attack on Eltar happened, and the key cards were lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeoGoldRanger View Post
secondly with the delta megazord was it the creation of the phantom ranger? Why did he never give it to the turbo rangers as they did the rescue zords? Because after both megazords were destroyed that was why the turbo rangers really fell. No megazord.
It is assumed that the Delta Megaship was created by the Phantom, but there is no concrete proof. He didnt give it to the Turbo Rangers beacuse, when he was on Earth, The Turbos didnt need it. The event's of "Chase Into Space" werent even universally known until after the Space Rangers were formed. (Lord Zedd stated in "From Out of Nowhere" that it was just universal gossip at the time) Plus, he was probably too busy searching for Zordon, which was much more important
Orionpower2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #9
Slepnir
Putty Patroller

This is relatively off-topic, but did anyone else think it was awesome (mostly when watching it the first time) when Darkonda beat the crap out of the Astro Delta Megazord?
Slepnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/03, 05:35 PM   #10
puperazzi
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slepnir View Post
This is relatively off-topic, but did anyone else think it was awesome (mostly when watching it the first time) when Darkonda beat the crap out of the Astro Delta Megazord?
Totally. I love when the AstroDeltaMegazord is tossed backwards and slams down into the streets of the city.

I think that is the perspective missing from Sentai fights... We can tell that it's a soundstage they're fighting in... Especially when you see them standing in rediculously over-laned streets. Lower the camera angle!
puperazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply