Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/31/20, 05:15 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default ATTENTION!!!! New rules

Hello it’s time for the new rules so here they are

1. You are not allowed to call anything American Sentai or anything of the sort so Tommy is Tommy and can’t be called American Burai, that goes for everything

2. No bashing of characters or people except for Justin the Blue Turbo Ranger, Will, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Trump and most of his loyal party including Moscow Mitch

3. Every week you bring up something you have to include something interesting with it so if you are posting about the new episode then include something interesting about it even if it’s just a Fun Fact

4. Post your own dino crossover story and it does not have to match the footage if you don’t want it to or you can do a hybrid fic where some of it matches the footage and some of it doesn’t

5. Come up with a story involving any Ranger team and any other franchise, doesn’t even have to be a superhero franchise

6. No bashing Kat and Tommy just because you don’t like their relationship

7. You must include a catchphrase if you discuss any characters that have a catchphrase

8. Bashing Jonathan for his Sentai obsession is allowed

9. Disney may be bashed but only because of how they handled relationships and the so-called violence

10. Disney may also be bashed for destroying old stuff instead of offering it back to Toei

11. Any live action show you watch that isn’t Power Rangers you must choose a current Ranger team for them then come up with a power that hopefully suits them like take Supergirl for example
I would pick Alex and have her be the Black Ranger for Lightspeed Rescue and she would have a tank for a zord

12. Come up with fic teamup or crossover ideas that involve any of the following: Mighty Morphin including Alien Rangers, Zeo, Phantom, Space, Galaxy, Ryan, Dana, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, SPD, Mystic, Sentinel Knight, RPM, Lauren, Dino Charge, Beast Morphers, Arrowverse, Sailor Moon, Masked Rider, VR Troopers, Beetleborgs, any DC or Marvel productions as long as they are just shows or movies and I think that is all I’ve got for today
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/23/21, 11:04 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: ATTENTION!!!! New rules

I read all 12 rules and I will do my best to not break any of them.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply