Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/20/14, 04:27 PM   #1
Perfect_Darkfan85
Putty Patroller

Default How would OLD Saban or Disney have handled Samurai and Megaforce

I know I am in the small minority of people who is actually enjoying the ride that has been Megaforce and Super Megaforce. I know so many people hate how lazy everything is being handled, especially what was supposed to be a season of epic proportions.

But that got me thinking, how would OLD Saban or Disney (if they still had the interest they did during Dino Thunder and after) have handled what became Samurai, Super Samurai and Megaforce and Super Megaforce?

With the old Saban, I tend to think they would have been full 40 episode season, with the attention to detail that they gave MMPR-Time Force, maybe more, maybe a tad less. I know they wouldn't have the extra suits in Super Mega Force, or IF they did, they would have expanded the Ranger universe.

Disney, I'm not too sure about.

What do you think?
Perfect_Darkfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/14, 05:19 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: How would OLD Saban or Disney have handled Samurai and Megaforce

Old Saban would have make 2 different Power Rangers series out of Goseiger and Gokaiger. That what Neo-Saban wanted to do before they got stuck with the stupid 20 episodes pre year rule. Samurai would have the same storyline as its Neo-Saban version, but there might be a back story of how the 5 original Samurai houses end up hiring people from another nation to fight the Nightloc. As for Disney, I have no idea, yet.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply