Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 02/25/08, 09:36 PM   #21
red timeforce ranger
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to red timeforce ranger

camille smack the fly on ground and like mele smack the fly in gekiranger
Old 02/25/08, 11:43 PM   #22
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

sigh of yo momma
Old 02/27/08, 03:16 AM   #23
bcr1
Putty Patroller

kids makeing mess in pizza place
Old 02/27/08, 04:32 AM   #24
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

A pretty good effort. The Red Ranger doubting himself wasn't completely dumbed down, and given RJ's style it made sense that Casey wouldn't believe in what he told him. Only things I hated were the flashbacks to every scene Casey trained in since we'd already been told everything he learned, and the fact that they wouldn't let us forget Buffalord's name.

C+
Old 02/29/08, 07:36 AM   #25
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

I thought it was an okay episode for the typical red ranger thing.

But then again when you compare it with "Trial By Fire," "Something to Fight For," "Wave Goodbye" etc it looks really weak.

It was definitely better than Overdrive's horrible third episode.

One thing I'm happy about this year is all the rangers can conceal their accents, good actors.
Old 03/03/08, 08:40 PM   #26
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Jungle Fury Feedback: A Taste of Poison

The Five Poisons have come calling. What did you think?

::goes to find a download of tonight's episode::
Old 03/03/08, 09:38 PM   #27
red timeforce ranger
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to red timeforce ranger

lily fight rentipe alone and dai shi was angery rentipe
Old 03/03/08, 10:21 PM   #28
christphern
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to christphern

Well, the episode was pretty mediocre, to be honest. The Lily/Casey interaction was good, but, the fact that Casey was poisoned was forgotten a minute after it happened. It seemed to affect Lily more than Casey, because of her worrying. I'm hoping it wasn't forgotten, but, instead, something that's going to pop up later. The bike scene was tolerable, and, at least the weapons aren't "Lasers!" as we've been subjected to since, what, Dino Thunder? Tiger Strike is far less annoying a name, and wasn't shouted with that annoying voice that all the other rangers in recent memory have done. And, finally, the Daishi reveal wasn't handled as well as it could have been, but wasn't bad. I hope they end up doing more with it in the near future.

The squishing of two Geki eps wasn't a bad idea, but the ep was rushed. With so many multi-episode story arcs in Geki, this doesn't bode well for the future. Nearly every two episodes there was a multi-ep arc, and occasionally several were placed back to back. If they all end up as rushed as this one was, then I fear for what might become of this series. It's started out with so much promise, and I really hope it doesn't let us down, but it's concerning.

I give this ep a 3/5.

Chris
Old 03/03/08, 11:52 PM   #29
PRangerX
Administrator

Probably the weakest of the four episodes so far. It was more built around the action this week. Casey getting poisened really served no purpose. I suppose the title really refered to the arrival of the five worriers.

Its wierd how they all fight together and nearly defeat the Rangers. Yet one of them stupidly goes off on his own and fights the Rangers by themselves. Reminds me of the Psycho Rangers. It does seem a little early for the Rangers to be fighting stronger monsters.

The Ranger's finding out about Jared's fate was interesting. I wonder if Jared is going along with his possession or is he completely subverted? I guess we will find out in the finalie.

Lily watching over Casey is an interesting subplot, but it wasn't really explored enough. Maybe it will be an on going thing.

There wasn't much substance to this episode, outside of the Jared reveal and Casey's new bike debuting ( which was fine). I wonder who the female voice was in the beginning. The one that introduced the monsters as Camille watched.
Old 03/04/08, 11:32 AM   #30
BlueRider
Putty Patroller

First Off the Casey/Lily beginning scene was great and here i was saying "Finally! they like each other".... .

They did a pretty good job with the Five Fingers fight, Jarrod's pyramid was good i didn't think they would have used that.

Now about that Strike Rider....That battle was boring!!! please stop Disney. We don't want anymore bikes.

Lily/Rantipede fight was awesome even better than Geki's fight scene.

I liked how Theo's Jealous attitude with the whole Lily and Casey scene

RJ's wonderful words..."Theo, I'm ignoring your negative energy..."

Now...Casey got poisoned! how the hell do you sleep on it and get better in the morning?

Also i swear they have some american Megazord footage somewhere in there.

But Overall i give it a 6/10...Death to the Strike Rider .
Post New ThreadClosed Thread