Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/01/12, 08:16 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Power Morphicon 2012 Guests

Hello.

I decided to post about the various guests from various series that are currently slated to appear at this year's Power Morphicon.

Now I won't be attending due to costs. It'd be nice to go but not many of us make that kind of money.

Here are the guests and of course like any fan convention, they are always subject to change.

Tsuyoshi Nonaka (I believe he's a designer for Sentai and Power Rangers toys, notably the mecha/zords)

Robert Axelrod (Voices Finster, Goo Fish, 2-Headed Parrot, Lokar, Lord Zedd, Grumble the Magic Elf, Mutantrum)

He also did work on Digimon. He was the voice of Adventure 1 Vademon, the Adventure Wizardmon and he also provided the voices for Armadillomon and his naturally digivolved forms meaning Ankylomon and he shared the Shakkoumon role with another actor.

Barbara Goodson (Voices Rita, Prince Sprocket, Orbus, Somnibot, Galaxy's Icy Angel monster, the good-hearted mutant Notacon and the female Mandilok voice.)

She also did work on Digimon. Her roles included Burgermon, Seiko Hata, DarkLizardmon, Nacy Takaishi and TorikaraBallmon. Seiko is Rika's Grandma and Nancy is I believe T.K. and Matt's Mom.

David Stenstrom (Voices King Mondo, Demonite the demon, Narrator in 1st ep of Time Force, Fearog the mutant in the 4th ep)

Christopher Cho (Voices Dark Specter)
Michael Maize (Voices Psycho Black)
Amy Rolle (Trakeena) (her name is Amy Rolle when originally it was Amy Miller at the time of Lost Galaxy's production because she married Reggie Rolle)
Derek Stephen Prince (Voices Staroid, Digster, Auric, Elgar, Tankenstein in Monster Form, Treacheron, Fish Face, Jetara the mutant, Tire Org)

Derek himself also did various Digimon work. He did the voice of DemiDevimon. He was also Derek, 1 of the various Digidestined in Season 2 as well as Digitamamon, Oryxmon, ShadowToyAgumon, Takehito Uehara and HoneyBeemon. He was also the voice of all of Veemon's natural line of forms which includes sharing the Paildramon and Imperialdramon role with Paul St. Peter, the voice for most Wormmon forms. He also did the voice of all of Impmon's forms as well as Grumblemon and Gigasmon. He was also the voice of Ken Ichijouji, the Digimon Emperor himself.
He was also the voice of Dynasmon.

Neil Kaplan (Voices Destruxo, Hexuba's Mutantrum, Diabolico, Gold Beaked Monster in Lightspeed,
Gluto, Time Force 2nd Ep Recap Narrator)

Neil himself also provided many Digimon voices. He was the voice of the Divermon in Tamers and he provided the voice for the Mushroommon in Frontier as well as the Woodmon in Frontier.
He was also the voice of Babel, Baromon, Hogan, Ilya and Kokuwamon.
He was also the voice of Indramon, the Horse Deva.
He also provided all forms for all of Hawkmon's higher forms includiing his armor digiivolved forms.

Sabrina Lu (American suit actress of Scorpina for MMPR2's "Goldar's Vice-Versa" only)
Jason Ybarra (Suit actor for Baboo. Likely the American one.)
Elisabeth Fies (Suit actress) (I believe she was the one that I posted about in regards to a Suit Actor's Take)
Erik Betts (Suit Actor for Red and Green MMPR)
Michi Yamato (Beetles stunt Coordinator, Original Power Rangers Stunt Team)

Tony Oliver (MMPR-Turbo Writer, Supervising Producer for MMPR, VRT and Masked Rider, Co-Producer for Zeo.
Provided voices for Goatan but only his Goat Head voice as well as Rockstar.
He was also the voice behind the computer voice in the 1st season that stated
"Megazord sequence has been initiated" and "Megazord activated."
He also provided the voice for Saba, Tommy's white enchanted talking Saber.
He was also the suit actor as well as the voice for the Wizard of Deception.
He was also the voice of Astronema's Fright Wing monster as well as mutant Klawlox and Signal Org)

Scott Page-Pagter (MMPR Writer and ADR Director, Supervising Producer for Zeo and Turbo, Co-Producer from Space-Wild Force. Also provided the voices for Oysterizer and Peckster. He also provided the 2nd season voice for Slippery Shark. Also voicedPirantishead as well as Turbo's Porto.) (He also did the voices for Face Stealer, Fortissimodo and Machine Empire General Steelon.

David Winning (Co-Director for the Turbo Movie)

Audrey Marchionno (She played Trini in the aired "Lost Episode" pilot of MMPR's first episode.
Walter Jones (Zack, Mighty Morphin Black Ranger) (Provided the voices for Hexuba's Nightmare Monster and the Forever Red Machine Empire General named Gerrok.)
David Yost (Billy, Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger)
Johnny Yong Bosch (Adam, Mighty Morphin 2nd Black Ranger, Green Zeo Ranger, Green Turbo Ranger)
Karan Ashley (Aisha, Mighty Morphin 2nd Yellow Ranger)
Steve Cardenas (Rocky, Mighty Morphin 2nd Red Ranger, Blue Zeo Ranger)
Catherine Sutherland (Kat, Mighty Morphin 2nd Pink Ranger, Pink Zeo Ranger, Pink Turbo Ranger. Provided the grunts/noise for Tezzla, Machine Empire General from "Forever Red.")
Alan Palmer (Corcus, Black Alien Ranger)
Nakia Burrise (Tanya, Yellow Zeo Ranger, Yellow Turbo Ranger)
Tim, Ted and Tommy DiFilippo (The triplets that played the Treys but did not provide the voicce.)
Blake Foster (Justin, Blue Turbo Ranger)
Roger Velasco (Carlos, Green Turbo Ranger, Black Space Ranger)
Cerina Vincent (Maya, Yellow Galaxy Ranger)
Reggie Rolle (Damon, Green Galaxy Ranger)
Jason Faunt (Wes, Red Time Force Ranger) (Provided the voice for the Bulldozer Org)
Daniel Southworth (Eric, Time Force's Quantum Ranger)
Jessica Rey (Alyssa, Wild Force's White Tiger Ranger)
Jack Guzman (Danny, Wild Force's Black Bison Ranger)
Phillip Jeanmarie (Max, Wild Force's Blue Shark Ranger)
Brandon Jay McLaren (Jack Landors, SPD Red)
Monica Jay ("Z" Delgado, SPD Yellow)
Mine Ginn (Gem, Ranger, Ranger Gold)

Paul Schrier (Bulk) (Provided the voices for Bratboy, Lightspeed's Infinitor and Ransik's Severax)
Jason Narvy (Skull) (Proviced the voice for Masked Rider's Combat Chopper)
Royce Herron (Ms. Appleby)
Ron Rogge (Captain Mitchell) (Provided the voice for Time Force's Quarganon)
Justin Cody Slaton (Young Bulk as shown in the Alien Rangers mini series)

Ron Wasserman

Gabrielle Fitzpatrick (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers The Movie) (She played Dulcea)

Herbie Baez (Roland from Beetleborgs/Beetleborgs Metallix
Elisabeth Lund (Heather from Beetleborgs)
Marshal Hilton (Les Fortunes from Beetleborgs Metallix)
Joe Hackett (Suit/Voice Actor for Count Fangula from Beetleborgs/Beetleborgs Metallix)

Candace Kita (Barbara from Saban's Masked Rider)

Aaron Pruner (Percy from VR Troopers)

Matt Mullins (from Kamen Rider Dragon Knight)

Also current reports are showing that Eyeshine will be returning.

Last edited by MattEmily; 06/25/12 at 01:04 PM.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/08/12, 06:16 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Morphicon 2012 Guests

I have updated my top post here.
I want to see if anyone here can notice the order that I put the Power Morphicon guests in.
Old 05/11/12, 11:51 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

All right, every once in awhile I'll update the post to include who is who. Obviously we don't have to do that with the ones that actually played the main Rangers but I'll probably do those as well at some point, they will just be the last ones on my list.

But in regards to the others, let me know which ones you want to know about.

The order I used however was this:
Sentai crew (includes toy designers but we only have 1 so far and he's just a toy designer apparently)

Next I went with voice actors.

Next are suit actors. Doesn't really matter if it's a full monster suit or just basically an outfit like Soga and Carla wore for Rita. I'm still going to refer to them as suit actors, just to make it easier for the description.

Next will be the production side of things whether it's Producer, Writer, ADR Director, Director or whatever.

Next are the Rangers.

Next are the recurring characters.

Next is the music crew. So far there's only 1.

Next are the spin offs. I went with Beetleborgs first followoed by Masked Rider and then VR Troopers. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was last because it wasn't a Saban production.

Last but not least is where I included any bands or musical performances.

So basically just let me know about the voice actors, production crew and recurring characters. Let me know who you're not sure about. Is there anyone you don't recognize? Want to know what someone did? Let me know which ones out of those 3 groups or categories. It'll help me decide on who to update first in regards to my top post only.

Like for example. Do you recognize Christopher Cho? If you don't, want to know who he provided the voice as?
How about Michael? Don't recognize him? Do you want to know who he did the voice for? Basically let me know which ones you don't know about.

This reply is only for the people who aren't sure about someone. If you know who someone is then great but don't post about it.
Old 05/27/12, 01:47 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

I've updated my list to include Power Morphicon's recent guest addition in Derek Stephen Prince. Derek has done voice actor work in Power Rangers and Digimon.
Old 06/03/12, 04:16 AM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

I have updated the list once again, this time to include the actress that played Dulcea in the 1st movie.
Old 06/09/12, 04:16 AM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

I have updated the listing once again due to Mike Ginn currently going to Morphicon. That would be Gem aka Ranger Gold.
Old 06/09/12, 05:15 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

I have updated the listing in order to show what actors have worked on Digimon and precisely what their roles were.

I'm listing it by the Japanese season since the first 4 seasons were not given names aside from just calling it "Digimon."

So just so people are aware of what I'm referring to in regards to the Digimon seasons.

Adventure 1 is the one with Leomon, Wizardmon, Devimon, Etemon, Myotison and the 7-8 Kids.

Adventure 2 is the one with Cody, Yolei, Davis and Ken.
Tamers is the one with Rika, Henry and Takato.
Frontier is the one with the spirits and the humans using them to become spirits of ancient Digimon.
Old 06/13/12, 10:38 PM   #8
mbozzo
Power Ranger

I'm sorry to post that I won't be going to Morphicon 2012, since I live in New York. :(
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/25/12, 01:14 AM   #9
MattEmily
Administrator

I have updated the post. Now we have "Maya" herself Cerina Vincent joing the party as well as "SPD Red" Jack Landors, Brandon Jay McLaren.

Also joining in on the fun is another member from Wild Force, "Never Give Up" Max, Phillip Jeanmarie.
Old 06/25/12, 02:48 AM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

"Turbo Green/Black Space Carlos" is also now going to the con, Morphicon that is.
That means we have at least 1 cast from every season of the Zordon-era.
In terms of all seasons, we're just missing Lightspeed, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive and Jungle Fury.
Post New ThreadReply