Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/11, 08:44 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default NS Episode Discussion " Looming Thunder"

This was interesting character piece for Dustin. As well as an introduction to the Thunders. Blake and Hunter come off pretty sinister here. As they clearly make fun of Dustin when he is not around. Kind of interesting knowing about the real friendship they form later. Of course its understandable, given the beef that we learn that they have with Sensei that we find out later.

The Dustin plot was interesting. But seemed to go a little fast. Which was a problem I had with the episode when I originally saw it. It just seemed like the problem with his him being unreliable happened fast.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/11, 02:24 PM   #2
dragoness1982
Putty Patroller

Default Re: NS Episode Discussion " Looming Thunder"

I have to admit I didn't like the thunders when I first met them, something about evil power rangers freaks me out lol, plus what he did to Tori. I was torn BTW wanting to believe that he really liked her somewhere down in his then evil being. But he sid redeem himself later & became one of my fave characters after Tori & Cam.

It was also funny how something very similar happened to Dustin with Marah, only backward.
dragoness1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply