Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/12/12, 07:19 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Theories that you accept

Hey.

I came across this thread on another board and I thought it was an interesting idea.

This thread is about theories that you accept as being in continuity even though it's not confirmed in-show.

Here are things that I accept to be continuity even though there's no in-show confirmation on it.

1. Billy creating the Turbo powers. I believe this to be in continuity since basically Zordon just has the Rangers themselves create them in the movie. I don't believe creating a Ranger power is simply that easy.

2. I do believe Carlos, Cassie, T.J. and Ashley becoming the new members of Power Rangers Turbo was something that was set in stone because of the Millenium Message.

3. Even though some fans don't like it because they're big on the whole Tommy/Kimberly thing, I'm a firm believer that Tommy does wed Kat at some point in the future.

4. I also like to believe that Zordon is the one that placed the Quasar Sabers within the rock on Mirinoi.

5. I do believe all Power Rangers are connected to the Morphin' Grid in some form or other.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/13/12, 07:02 PM   #2
Wolf Warrior
Power Ranger

Default Re: Theories that you accept

Good start, I also believe this.
Wolf Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply