Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Present Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/08/06, 07:39 PM   #31
Razi
Power Ranger

Look guys, there is no reason to call Emma a Fake, at all. She is a busy person.

Travis, she didn't abandone us for RangerBoard. She may post over there but that doesn't mean she would completely abandone her own forum.

Jennifer, I don't know if Emma knows about the forums or not. If there was a way to get a hold of her directly, and not her people running her website, we might get somewhere.

Emma has priorities. And even if she isn't here for us, she knows her fans still support her all the way.

All we can do is be hopeful, wish Emma all the best, and have fun here.

-Razi
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/06, 10:54 PM   #32
DarkMan
Power Ranger

i dont know
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/06, 02:29 AM   #33
Shadow Ranger

Razi is right no matter what we must never give up on Emma. Emma is very busy trying to get an album out and She will need fans to buy it.

And Dark One you have to keep in mind that like you said Megan Mccauley has been showcased on two major soundtracks that has really helped her fanbase, While Emma's is still trying to grow. She will return we just have to have faith.

Well I think that qualifies as my rant for the night.
Old 03/09/06, 06:57 AM   #34
kiraford5
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to kiraford5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
Look guys, there is no reason to call Emma a Fake, at all. She is a busy person.

Travis, she didn't abandone us for RangerBoard. She may post over there but that doesn't mean she would completely abandone her own forum.

Jennifer, I don't know if Emma knows about the forums or not. If there was a way to get a hold of her directly, and not her people running her website, we might get somewhere.

Emma has priorities. And even if she isn't here for us, she knows her fans still support her all the way.

All we can do is be hopeful, wish Emma all the best, and have fun here.

-Razi
I agree with Razi. We just gotta have faith. She's busy. She's a growing celebrity. She doesnt have a lot of free time. Just have faith
Old 03/09/06, 08:40 AM   #35
DarkMan
Power Ranger

if only it were possible

i feel lost

she will never see me as anything but a monster
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/06, 03:45 PM   #36
Ivydraken
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to Ivydraken

Okay I need to say something. Usually I just watch the board like a good little moderator and do my job, but enough is enough. When I met Emma in person she was the most gracious, sweetest, and generous person to her fans. She never complained or treated anyone with disrespect. To expect someone to be online 24 hours a day or regularly is a little extreme.

Now I realize that she hasn't been on here in forever and that she did post on RB, but the problem needed to be dealt with there rather than on a smaller board. I don't believe that she is abandoning any of her fans, she is just busy.

I have so many things on my plate that I am unable to post on RB, eyeshine, or here as much as I use to and I’m one of the admins at RB. I am in law school; I'm working on the convention, and establishing contacts for my future job.

I'm just using myself as a comparison because my activities prevent me from being available online and I know that same must be true about Emma.

You guys should be grateful that she has a site and a board where you have the possibility to contact her. Many other actors and singers don't even offer that to their fans. She is a very nice and understanding person and you are judging her too harshly without any precise evidence or references.
Ivydraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/06, 11:15 PM   #37
PRangerX
Administrator

Ivy's right guys, we have to be patient. If you want Emma to post here every day ,that isn't going to happen. Unless you'd rather me take the board down? That isn't a threat, I am just making a point that at least we have this board.

Emma did not abandon us to Rangerboard, she barely posts there either. An actor isn't going to spend hours on the internet. They just don't have the time.

I am sure she knows about the board. She knows the url and I believe dodge talks to her once in awhile. Believe me finding the board will not be a problem.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/26/06, 01:36 PM   #38
Luv_21
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Luv_21 Send a message via Yahoo to Luv_21

patience is all we can ask for now hopefully her cd will come out soon and we will be able to see her on the screen or big screen soon
Old 07/29/06, 10:07 PM   #39
Asleepintheelement
Ranger In Training

I came to realize that while i was gone (spare the moment trip)
Asleepintheelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/15/06, 05:56 PM   #40
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to SkataPunkA7X

yeah i kinda sorta agree. i love emma to death, and for a while i though i had a relationship with her (not a romantic one, a friends one) cuz of the myspace user who in ever letter i sent was really convincing. im a musician myself so i would ask things like what she did in a typical recording session and that poser gave detailed answers and replied to every letter i sent as i gushed on about how much i looked up to emma

but seriously
the delays i can understand
and i also understand that we're lucky that she's gotten on like, once before

but lets think
even huge stars have the decency to send out preprint autographs, but i sent her a letter in september and nothing has happened

now with the website being down, its tough to keep as much faith in her as usual...

its a little bit like when musicians refuse to perform in their home state anymore

also, lets face it, emma isn't HUGE huge at least not in america, so we're like, her only fans
ya think she could show us a little love?

Nick: That'd have to be Jimi.

Toby: You're in.

Amen, Mystic Force Screenwriters, Amen
SkataPunkA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply