Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/29/17, 09:47 AM   #31
Tommy Hater
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Hyper Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
it won't be a cameo any time they have a guest star they're there for the whole show for that night.
Ugh! Did they have to bring back Tommy? I'd rather have Justin come back.
Tommy Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/17, 09:51 AM   #32
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

I am glad to see Tommy is making an appearance. I hope he mentions that Kim is his wife.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/17, 09:52 AM   #33
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Its sad that this is better than the actual series.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/17, 11:05 AM   #34
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Hater View Post
Ugh! Did they have to bring back Tommy? I'd rather have Justin come back.
yes he's 1 of the legendary Rangers so whether you like it or not he'll always be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
I am glad to see Tommy is making an appearance. I hope he mentions that Kim is his wife.
yea it's nice he's appearing on the show but he won't mention anything about who Tommy marries or what his character's love life possibly could be. He's not going to mention anything show-wise they leave that up to the GM. They have specific guidelines that they have to follow otherwise they could get into hot water with Saban.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/17, 08:54 PM   #35
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

I think its cool to see Tommy back. It will probably be a past version of Tommy. Since our Rangers travel in time. I agree, Saban won't let them mess with continuity in a major way.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/29/17, 10:48 PM   #36
Superhero Galaxy
Ranger In Training

I wonder of any of the Space or Galaxy Rangers will pop up?
Superhero Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 07:56 AM   #37
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember View Post
I think its cool to see Tommy back. It will probably be a past version of Tommy. Since our Rangers travel in time. I agree, Saban won't let them mess with continuity in a major way.
no doubt it's cool that he's back.
The Tommy that we'll see is one of the following options:
1993-1994 MMPR Green
1994-1995 MMPR White
1996 Zeo Ranger V/Red Zeo Ranger
1997 Red Turbo Ranger
2004 Dino Thunder Black Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero Galaxy View Post
I wonder of any of the Space or Galaxy Rangers will pop up?
probably but depends on who they can get since a few of them have good options. Cerina and Archie probably aren't options due to how busy they likely are which means it'd have to be Russell, Reggie, Valerie, Melody or Danny. I don't know how Danny would feel about it since he's a lawyer since playing a RPG might be seen as a goofy thing for a lawyer to do and as for Space I really don't have a clue but I'm guessing it'll either be Justin, Roger, Selwyn or Christopher. The girls (Patty and Tracy) don't seem to be that crazy about the spotlight so I don't think they would be willing to do it.

I just wonder what they'll do for the Disney seasons since those would be more problematic.

Wild Force = won't be Ricky due to being in jail. Probably won't be Phillip Andrew since he's as much of a lone wolf as his character is.
Ninja Storm = Sally and maybe Pua reside in New Zealand. Jason I believe is a Kiwi but he resides in Singapore. Glenn and Adam are Australian. Jorgito is Canadian so Jorgito would be their only option.

Dino Thunder = James and Emma are Kiwis but if I recall correctly Emma resides in Canada. Kevin and Jeff are also Canadian so James is the only one who can't be there.

SPD = all of B-Squad can be there so they would have 5 options.
Mystic Force = might be the first team that they wouldn't be able to get anyone. Richard, Angie, Melanie and Firass are all Australian. Nic is Kiwi.
Overdrive = Sam is British but I don't know if he resides in London, England but he wouldn't be allowed back anyway since Saban is aware of how much he's hated in the community.
Rhoda is British and was born in London but whether she lives there I don't know.
Gareth, Caitlin and James are Australians while Dwayne is a Kiwi so that might be team number 2 that won't have a guest star.
Jungle Fury = Jason Smith, Aljin and Nikolai are Australians however Nikolai works on the Netflix Daredevil show. Anna and David are both Kiwi and they're still active so they might be the best bet provided they're working in the U.S.
RPM = not really needed since we've already seen Mike (Gem) so they probably won't go back to Corinth unless they have a 2nd season.

now let's check out the neo-Saban era shall we?

Samurai = The first 6 are American however Kimberley (Lauren) is a Kiwi so they have 6 options possibly 5 depending on how busy Steven is.
Megaforce = I think all 6 human actors in Super Megaforce would be options since I think all 6 are Americans. I know Christina, John and Andrew are Americans and I'm pretty sure Ciara and Cameron are Americans as well.
Dino Charge = Michael (Riley the Green Ranger,) Camille and Brennan are Americans and I'm pretty sure Yoshi is an American as well. I think Davi (Ivan) probably is. James (Chase, Black Ranger) is a Kiwi. Jarred (Phillip) is a Kiwi while Claire is an American
Ninja Steel = Zoe (Hayley) and Jordi (Levi) are Kiwi while the other 4 are Americans... at least I know Chrysti, Nico and William are Americans but I'm pretty sure Peter is an American as well.
Old 12/30/17, 02:30 PM   #38
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

It would be cool to have Gia on one of these episodes. If they do people from New Zealand they have to go on location.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 02:33 PM   #39
Ranger Black
Comic Relief

They need to find a way to get Dan Ewin stateside. They could make you think they are in the RPM demension but really be in another AJ where Ranger Black happened.
Ranger Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 07:22 PM   #40
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember View Post
It would be cool to have Gia on one of these episodes. If they do people from New Zealand they have to go on location.
yea that would be cool and yea they would have to go to Australia or New Zealand for some guest stars if they wanted to get them since skyping or facetiming them during the show wouldn't be an appropriate solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Black View Post
They need to find a way to get Dan Ewin stateside. They could make you think they are in the RPM demension but really be in another AJ where Ranger Black happened.
it'd be nice to see Dillon again but they're not allowed to do something like that they're under strict guidelines to keep to what happened in the show's continuity which would include the RPM continuity.
Post New ThreadReply