Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/07/04, 09:49 PM   #1
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Default Welcome to the PRO Discussion Boards!!

To quote Lord Zedd after destroying the Machine Empire: "We're Back!"

This board used to be quite a popular one, and the centre of Power Ranger discussions, past, present and future. This board has been inactive for a while, and many people have forgotten about this site. However, it is my hope, and the hope of my fellow admins (and I'll leave it to them to introduce themselves), that this board will return to that.

So, just to say, thanks for visiting, and spread the word - Power Rangers Online is back, and we're working hard to bring lots of surprises over the coming weeks.

Michael.

Edit by BlueRangerForever: Just to let you know that there is only 3 forums for now as you noticed in the announcement on the top of this main page of the board. We will add the new forums about a week later or so after we get more members and more posting.

Further Edit by MiChaos: Although we have several ideas of what we'd like to do to this board, ultimately this is a board for the fans, so feel free to tell us what you think and what you'd like to happen here - that's what this forum's all about. Opinions, ideas, suggestions, people!!
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/04, 09:49 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Welcome to the PRO Discussion Boards!!

HI my name is PRangerX ,I am one of the admins. Let me say I am very excited we have the opertunity we can get this board back up. I think we can who would have thought we would have gotten this far. LIke MIchaos said this is a board for the fans and I hope you enjoy it
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/04, 09:49 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

I'm BlueRangerForever, the other admin that is. I have already deleted the forums except for that first forum and made a archive forum. I moved the topics from the first forum to the archive forum incase anyone likes to read the old stuff. That is all there is in that forum though and they are closed of course. I'll add the other forums that we will have in a week or 2 after we get more members and more posting going.
Old 02/07/04, 09:49 PM   #4
Natinspace
Putty Patroller

I used to come here a lot back in the board's heyday. I've gotten tired of some of the politics at Rangerboard, so I thought I'd come here too. For example, I got two "strikes" for making a little mention of relgion in a disucussion about "The Passion" (which means I'll get banned with another strike)! I said I understand the reason for a rule restricting talk of religion (because it does cause debates), but to almost ban someone over something so small. Sure it could be "offensive" to a few, but some of the vulagity there offends me to a much greater extent than being disgreed with. I don't know, I'm just venting now. I hope you guys don't make any similar rules restricting the talk of religion...(although maybe you already have, because I didn't read the rules).
Natinspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/04, 09:49 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Don't worry we haven;t made rules that strict. We won't give you stikes for something as petty as that. I love rangerboard but we are aiming to make a less chatic board (with little spamming). Thanks for coming aboard.
Old 02/07/04, 09:49 PM   #6
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Whoa, we're aiming for a less chaotic board??

/me looks at my user name

Ah well, that's me out! :rollin
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/04, 09:49 PM   #7
PRangerX
Administrator

well mayube a little chaos lol.
Post New ThreadReply