Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/25/03, 12:23 PM   #1
Red4life
Putty Patroller

Default Shimazu Returns Question

I know that Cam got 5 power disks from the Wind and Thunder rangers but where did he get the Samuria power disk from. I don't think they ever showed one before. Plus if how was he able to keep his ranger form if he used his power disk.
Red4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:23 PM   #2
Samuri ranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Shimazu Returns Question

My take, the disk is always in the cyclone morpher and never taken out.He stayed morphed because he was morphed, and the power disk was not nessescary to Stay morphed.
Samuri ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:23 PM   #3
Titanium321
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Titanium321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuri ranger View Post
My take, the disk is always in the cyclone morpher and never taken out.He stayed morphed because he was morphed, and the power disk was not nessescary to Stay morphed.
Then why not let the rangers morph then take their disks?

The reason was they used sentai footage, which really didn't fit the story at this point.

But he morphed then when he demorphed he used the power disks, they werent needed until he got to the portal.
Titanium321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:23 PM   #4
Red4life
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium321 View Post
But he morphed then when he demorphed he used the power disks, they werent needed until he got to the portal.
He stayed morphed the whole time. But thanks for the answer anyway.
Red4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:23 PM   #5
Crimson Power
Putty Patroller

Yes Cam's Power Disk is inside the Cyclone Morpher.

He didn't Power Down because Shurikenger had no power down. lol.
Crimson Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:23 PM   #6
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium321 View Post
Then why not let the rangers morph then take their disks?

The reason was they used sentai footage, which really didn't fit the story at this point.

I think it's because Cam still had the Power Disc in his posession, even though it wasn't in his Cyclone Morpher, he was able to draw energy from it, being as it was in close proximity.

Plus, just like the Power Coins, there would be a little bit of residual energy left in the Morpher, but if he was seperated from his Power Disc for an extended period of time, like a few minutes, he would demorph.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/18, 01:01 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red4life View Post
I know that Cam got 5 power disks from the Wind and Thunder rangers but where did he get the Samuria power disk from. I don't think they ever showed one before. Plus if how was he able to keep his ranger form if he used his power disk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red4life View Post
He stayed morphed the whole time. But thanks for the answer anyway.
the Green Disc came from Cam himself but he generally keeps it in his Morpher and never removes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Power View Post
Yes Cam's Power Disk is inside the Cyclone Morpher.

He didn't Power Down because Shurikenger had no power down. lol.
exactly and while Shurikenger did have a civilian identity he couldn't access his true form since he was trapped in his suit but he could shapeshift into other humans in order to hide out so that he could keep a better eye on things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
I think it's because Cam still had the Power Disc in his posession, even though it wasn't in his Cyclone Morpher, he was able to draw energy from it, being as it was in close proximity.

Plus, just like the Power Coins, there would be a little bit of residual energy left in the Morpher, but if he was seperated from his Power Disc for an extended period of time, like a few minutes, he would demorph.
that's probably a good explanation but comparing it to the Coins probably wouldn't be the best bet since when the 5 teens gave up their Coins to Goldar they demorphed as soon as they placed the Coin in his box.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/18, 07:30 PM   #8
Cameron Sensei
Putty Patroller

It was odd how he went from possessing the gem and suddenly had a morpher and zords to go with it.
Cameron Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/18, 08:17 PM   #9
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Just the kind of idiotic continuity error that showed just how bad PR was going to end up for a decade plus. Sadly it was only a minor error compared to some of the stupid stuff that season did.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/18, 08:20 PM   #10
MMPR Fan
Comic Relief

I know people like to say Cam was another Tommy. But I just don't see it. Everyone told me to just wait for Cam to show up when I complained about NS. But when I saw the Cam episodes I wasn't impressee. It was just as bad if not worse than the beginning of NS. NS is definitely mnot the second coming of MMPR.
MMPR Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply