Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/27/06, 10:21 AM   #71
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

Quote:
Quote:
What was i being stupid about.
Because I wanted to know when Blade tv seires was airing in the uk?
This isn't the place you find out about it. You consult the websites for local tv stations. In other words you fucked up and asked a stupid question with poor grammar.
You where talking about it so I asked ok. Thought you might.ve heard it some where.
Read Words not Grammer

[
Quote:
QUOTE]or i wanted to know when/if they doing dvd series collection boxsets of pr?
That is stupid because it has been covered since time immortum. The answer has been and will always be NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.[/QUOTE]
SORRY FOR ASKING CHRIST

Quote:
Quote:
or cause I had an idea of a Dino Thunder ranger i thought they shouldve use
Your entire idea was moronic and portions of it were based on completely undoable garbage.
you didnt like it fine ok. its was idea of something they could of done. like thay done in dino thunder the episode when he fights his past 3 ranger powers.

Quote:
Quote:
and all of them is what this site is for ant it.
No moron. The site is for intelligent discussion, not what ifs, not poor grammar, not stupid questions you should be looking at other sites for the answer, and not stupid questions that have been covered more than a hundred times in the fandom.
Stupid questions. what stupid questions o the stupid question thats miliions/billions of people use every single and you use to.

why did you bulid a forum site for if you dont expect question like them.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Phantom/Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/27/06, 11:48 AM   #72
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower+Aug 27 2006, 10:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadowrangerpower @ Aug 27 2006, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You where talking about it so I asked ok. Thought you might.ve heard it some where.[/b]
I wasn't talking about the show I was talking about a former Ranger actor's appearance.

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 27 2006, 10:21 AM
Read Words not Grammer
Get grammar then I will read the words.

Quote:
SORRY FOR ASKING CHRIST
If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it.

Quote:
you didnt like it fine ok. its was idea of something they could of done. like thay done in dino thunder the episode when he fights his past 3 ranger powers.
That was a coma dream. It wasn't a possibility any other way. You suggested doing the impossible, thus you are a moron.

Quote:
Stupid questions. what stupid questions o the stupid question thats miliions/billions of people use every single and you use to.
That makes absolutely no sense to intelligent people. Learn the English language, and stop using the langauge of morons.

<!--QuoteBegin-shadowrangerpower
@Aug 27 2006, 10:21 AM
why did you bulid a forum site for if you dont expect question like them.[/quote]I built nothing. I expect this kind of stupidity from the human race and I deal with it accordingly. You seen it and you will continue to see it until you wise up and learn grammar.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/27/06, 12:07 PM   #73
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

[
Quote:
QUOTE]SORRY FOR ASKING CHRIST
Quote:
If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it.
[/QUOTE]
i was being satastic cheet not really sorry>

That was a coma dream. It wasn't a possibility any other way. You suggested doing the impossible, thus you are a moron.

cheet its a fictional show sure they can. And the green power coin wernt distroyed I just read he never used it again because it was too weak. Jason Power Coin was distroyed but used used in MF Forever Red like it wernt distroyed.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>[b]GOLD RANGER POWER[/b]</span></span>
Old 08/27/06, 12:49 PM   #74
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Dude, Just because its imposible does'nt mean you can do it on a fiction show <_<.
And the Power was drained AND it was destroyed, So they could'nt of done a "Allways a Chance" thing
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/31/06, 05:15 AM   #75
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

The Coin wernt distroyed. So Tommy could've used the Green coin in dino thunder.

Old 08/31/06, 06:47 AM   #76
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 31 2006, 05:15 AM
The Coin wernt distroyed. So Tommy could've used the Green coin in dino thunder.
If it wasn't destroyed he could NOT have used the Coin you moron. Use that peanut sized brain of yours to think. The Coin was made powerless as in it could never make another person morph ever again.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/31/06, 03:30 PM   #77
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by shadowrangerpower@Aug 31 2006, 09:15 AM
And I supose I can be walking and find a penny and morph with that
Old 09/01/06, 10:59 AM   #78
Phantom/Ranger
Power Ranger

YOU TOO GIVE IT A REST WILL YOU HAVE BEEN ON MY BACK SINCE DAY ONE THATS MONTHS AGO.
NOW BACK OFF

Old 09/01/06, 11:38 AM   #79
Rita repulsa
Putty Patroller

And then when other, younger members joined up they seem to find someone else to bully too!
Rita repulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/06, 02:47 AM   #80
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Dude, We know its you, Unlike you we have a IQ thats higher than a Cow Pie
Post New ThreadReply