Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/01/14, 02:48 PM   #1
VR Ryan Steele
Putty Patroller

Default How old was Thrax?

When exactly Rita was pregnant on season 3 of mmpr? And how long a pr season lasts in real life so we calculate how old was Thrax? Did he have a human form? Because I wonder if OAR killed a human and how old that was. It really surprises me that Mystic Mother Rita didn't do anything about his son.
VR Ryan Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/14, 08:41 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: How old was Thrax?

Thrax's backstory never made much sense. I mean I can buy him aging in nine years since he isn't human. But it is pretty convoluted that he was around millions of years ago and fought Sentinal Knight. The only reason I can think of is something to do with Time Travel.

Mystic Mother also doesn't make a lot of sense. Since we saw a much younger Carla Perez in Countdown. Rangerking once said that maybe Finister's youth mud from the wedding episodes was negated when she turned good.

I like to think she was the daughter of the previous Mystic Mother with Vile as her evil father who abducted her. And after she was purified she learned of her past and became Mystic Mother. There was no time for her to mention Thrax. But perhaps she doesn't even know about him.

Sometimes I think Thrax was a monster Zedd and Rita created that was dullusional, thinking of them as his parents. Of course if they created him you could argue they were technically his parents. Maybe Zedd and Rita thought he was dead. If he traveled back in time he would have dropped off the face of the Earth.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/01/14, 08:48 PM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: How old was Thrax?

I think that's why looking back especially after learning about what happened in Zyuranger I would have liked them to have adapted Kai from Zyuranger as Thrax, and then for Once a Ranger they make him a 20 something Asian guy.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply