Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/17/16, 10:18 PM   #1
Zabitan
Administrator

Default The Official Creepypasta Thread

I’m a hunter. I live out in the woods way up in the mountains far from where all my friends, and family. You may be asking what do I hunt well the usual. Elk, Deer, Bears, even the occasional Wolf, or Mountain Lion.

One day in the winter I decided to go a little bit farther into the woods then I usually go. At first it was like all my other hunting trips I killed a few deer, and elk nothing special.

But then it happened. I heard a strange noise, and when I went to investigate I saw an elk that had been killed but the strangest thing was I didn’t kill it. I looked at how it died, and the wound was strange I’m not sure how to describe it.

Then I heard the strange noise again only this time it sounded like it was getting closer. I don’t know what sound it was but for some reason I wanted to know what it was so I snuck further to were the strange noise was coming from.

I hid by some trees, and waited, and then that’s when I saw it. Some strange creature that I never saw before but one that I definitely heard stories of. Some strange being that looked like maybe it was once like us thousands or millions of years ago but evolution had somehow changed into something that was a hideous mockery of us.

I didn’t know what I did but somewhere I accidentally made a noise, and the creature heard me but thank goodness couldn’t see me. It made some noises trying to get my attention but I was frozen right were I stood.

On the one hand I was scared more scared then I ever was. But on the other I thought if I could kill this creature, and prove it I’d be the most famous hunter ever.

So I tried to sneak up on it but that’s when I made my second mistake. I made another noise, and the creature turned around, and looked me dead center with it’s eyes, and made another noise.

For what seemed like an eternity we both looked at each other, and for some strange reason I could tell it was thinking the same thing I was. That one of us was going to be the hunter, and the other the trophy.

Then we both charged at each other, and I tried to get the first hit but the creature lucked out, and I was hurt. I realized if I tried to fight the creature any longer I would die so I ran I ran as fast as my legs could.

But it seemed for nothing. The creature just kept gaining on me. Panicking I hid by some more trees, and luckily I eluded the creature but it just kept looking for me.

Luckily I found a rock, and quietly threw at off into the distance where it hit some faraway trees, and the craziest thing is it worked, and the creature looked int the direction I threw the rock.

I took my only chance, and I ran back to my home. That night I waited to see if the creature had found my home but thankfully it didn’t, and I have yet to see the creature again.

I then left my cave, and traveled deep underground to where we sasquatch have been living since the surface last froze, and I told my friends, and family what happened but they thought I was crazy.

Maybe there right. Maybe I imagined the whole thing but still I learned my lesson I now stay in my usual hunting spots. But I never venture any further, I just hope I never see another human again.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/19/17, 11:09 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Sam Sandwich Creepypasta

So you ever hear of this show called Sam Sandwich it came out in 2012 on Disney Junior, and it was about a superhero named Sam Sandwich who was a giant talking sandwich, and his sidekick was a tomato with a piece or broccoli for a head named Salad Lad.

Anyway in every episode some bad guy would tried to get kids hooked on junk food so they would feel tired, and lazy so they wouldn’t want to play or exercise, and some kid named David would tell Sam Sandwich, and Salad Lad about it so they would go and stop the bad guy,

So one day I was watching Sam Sandwich videos on YouTube when I saw this one video where the title was a bunch of random numbers, and letters, and the picture was all distorted, and creepy looking.

So I clicked on it, and it seemed normal until it got to the part where Salad Lad said eating too much junk food makes you feel tired, and lazy when the kid playing David reached out through the video screen, and grabbed Sam Sandwich.

And they showed a clip of the kid playing David eating an actual sandwich while the voice of Sam Sandwich kept screaming “Oh my God he’s eating me alive, Oh my god I can’t feel my crust ahhh”
Old 02/20/17, 06:55 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Sam Sandwich Creepypasta

That is pretty wild.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/17, 06:55 PM   #4
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

And this was on a kids network?
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/20/17, 07:09 PM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

Well the show was real https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RUB...s&spfreload=10

Just not the part about Sam Sandwich getting eaten.
Old 02/20/17, 07:28 PM   #6
Gosei Gold
Power Ranger

Lol you had me..
Gosei Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/18, 09:37 PM   #7
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Creepypasta Thread

So I merged my creepypasta threads because I have both of these stories in this year's Creepypast Cookoff on Bogleech's website as well as a third story which I will post in this thread once they are all officially announced.
Old 01/02/18, 04:36 PM   #8
Zabitan
Administrator

Default The Conspiracy

Okay this is the other story I have in this years Creepypasta Cookoff I wanted to wait until they were all announced so that I would know for sure if I won or not but I kind of still wanted to share it so I'm sharing it here but I want to keep it on the down low until the winners are announced

The Hyperion Conspiracy

It all started December 10 2028 when NASA started Hyperion the first manned mission to Mars. A small 3-person crew consisting of three astronauts. Captain Carl Douglas, Lt. Sarah O’Brian, and Lt. Michael Stewart had landed on the planet.

At first it was what you would expect nothing but lifeless desert. For the first day it seemed hopeless with not a sign that anything we hadn’t already learned from probes had been found. But the next day Lt. O’Brian claimed she started hearing noises from a nearby cave like formation.

Soon Captain Douglas, and Lt. Stewart also heard it, and the team proceeded to head to the cave. At first it seemed like nothing but mundane geological phenomena like continental drift but then they noticed that it seemed like the cave was getting warmer, and warmer.

And that’s when they found it a strange orange slime covering the walls. They collected samples of it but they knew whatever it was it meant one thing life even in just a micro biotic state did exist on the planet.

They wanted to return to the ship right then, and there to tell everyone else the good news but then they heard more noises like clicks, and that’s when they saw them little tinny blue lights. The team investigated, and discovered that the lights were some type of creature that at best could be described as some strange crossbreed between an anemone, and a dragonfly with maybe a little bit of dandelion.

They weren’t huge or scary if anything they were more afraid of the team then the other way around, and as soon as they saw the lights from the astronaut’s spacesuits they swarmed away as fast as they could deeper into the cave.

The three of them followed the strange creatures, and as they ventured deeper, and deeper it seemed like the cavern was getting bigger, and bigger until they found themselves coming out the bottom of some strange underground canyon, and into some strange underground mountainous area.

They noticed that along with the creatures was some underground river, and some more strange creatures that looked like a cross between trees, and insect eating plants like Venus flytraps, and pitcher plants mixed with frogs, and frilled lizards eating the earlier creatures.

Soon they noticed an entire underground ecosystem with all sorts of strange creatures that at best could be described as a cross between creatures from earth mixed with other creatures if they didn’t look completed unknown.

Strange mammal like beings that seemed to have trunks, flippers, and pouches all at once, strange rocks that turned out to be geometric shaped urchin like creatures. But soon that’s when they heard them two equally horrifying screams.

One was the highest pitched shrill chirp or squawk they had ever heard while in contrast the other was the lowest haunting sounding moan that at best could be described as the noise the ghost of blue whale would make.

There curiosity got the better of them and as they followed the source of the noise that’s when they found something that chilled them to the bone. Down in the deepest canyon in the caverns were two creatures.

Both were equally large somewhere between 50-100ft tall. One resembled a black or dark blue giant turtle but with multiple eyes, with four arms, and two legs, and looked like it had electricity surging through its body.

While the other creature resembled what could only be described as some red dragon with four wings eyes along its neck and body, four legs, and two arms that each looked like a scythe with some organ that looked like an organic gun barrel.

The black turtle creature focused it electricity into large ball, and fired it at the red dragon which looked hurt but rather than scared off simply looked angrier, and revealed the purpose of it’s strange organs when it fired what looked like a small but relentless stream of plasma needles on the black turtle burning its body.

It seemed like that was it for the black turtle when they saw it slither out it’s shell, and reveal that it was really some eel or snake like being, and its limbs were merely part of its shell. The black eel like creature then coiled around the red dragon, and suffocated, and electrocuted it to death, and proceeded to devour the dragon’s corpse.

The three astronauts then proceeded to run as fast as they could before the black snake could find them. It seemed like forever but soon they found the cave the first entered. They ran as fast as they could to the surface.

The astronauts made it to the surface where they ran back to the ship. After a couple of days, the mission was deemed a success, and the team returned to Earth. Nasa reviewed the footage, and studied the samples.

Nasa scientists determined that the orange slime was some strange bacteria like microbe, and that the creatures on Mars must have evolved from it the same way life on Earth did. It was debated if NASA should inform the people about what had happened.

Until they saw the footage of the giant creatures on Mars, and felt that even if man could colonize Mars it might have been only when not if they would find us, and who knows if those things eat each other what would they do to us.

Ultimately it was decided that the risks of colonizing Mars outweighed the benefits. However, that still left one problem. Should they tell the public the truth about what happened no matter how strange? No, there was no way humanity should know what happened it was just too horrifying to know what beings where living on Mars.

So, they hired a small team of film makers under the pretense that they were filming a reenactment of the existing mission that would be used in tv specials, and documentaries.

They told the filmmakers, and actors that the mission was your typical mission that nothing out of the ordinary happened, and that Mars really was the dead world they all thought it was.

They then proceeded air the faked version of the mission as the real thing, and no one not even the people who helped make it knew better. Eventually a few crazies got lucky, and noticed the fakery. But even they simply believed that the mission was faked, and that the technology to go to Mars didn’t exist yet.

But that you see was the brilliant part everyone knew there was a mission but only saw the fake version, and those who knew it was fake didn’t believe there was a mission in the first place after all why would they fake it if there was a real one?
Old 01/06/18, 03:02 PM   #9
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Creepypasta Thread

I'm only bumping this to let everyone know that all my stories are on Bogleech's Creepypasta Cookoff even if none of them "won".

http://www.bogleech.com/creepy/creepy17.html
Old 01/24/18, 07:39 PM   #10
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: The Official Creepypasta Thread

Yet another bump but I changed the title from Zabitan's Creepypasta Thread to The Official Creepypasta thread because if anyone else has their own creepypastas or horror stories they can post them in here as well.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
creepypasta