Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/29/15, 08:31 PM   #1
tavionjackson
Putty Patroller

Default Which Rangers could you see going rogue?

For some reason I could see the thunder rangers going rogue, theirs attitudes and darker suits just gives me that feeling.
tavionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/15, 03:24 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Which Rangers could you see going rogue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavionjackson View Post
For some reason I could see the thunder rangers going rogue, theirs attitudes and darker suits just gives me that feeling.
I can't really see many Rangers going rogue.

Eric? Definitely.
The Thunder Rangers before they became good? Definitely.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/15, 04:07 PM   #3
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

What about that Hexagon thing I heard about over at Rangercrew? From what I'd read (which was little, so please, fill me in!), it seems like Tommy and some others end up using their powers for something besides helping people. What was the deal with that?
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/15, 09:42 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Aparently the idea was for Hexagon to be this organization connected to all Ranger teams that Tommy put together. The Wind Ninjas would have been the latest recruits. While the Thunders would be independent believing hexagon was currupt. Jason and I think Phantom Ranger would be behind the Thunders. Leading to a Power Rangers civil war. In the end Tommy would realize about was a bad idea and would dissolve it. Thus givening the show an ending with an attempt to start fresh if it continued. Amit believed at the time that pr.was going to end.

Its.unclear how much of this would.having actually made it to production. As the whole.thing was.scrapped once Disney bough PR and was only in preproduction at the time. Sloan found out about the Hexagon idea and.liked the idea of hexagon without all the civil war stuff. so he believed that Hexagon really did exist in the pru. Greg liked the idea too and thought SPD could be connected to Hexagon.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/15, 01:40 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

hence the whole thing with Tommy and his weird magical video diary. It's how you can explain how inconsistent some of the stuff is. Tommy's part was all a part of his own recollection whereas everything else the program was just pulling the information from elsewhere.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/15, 06:45 PM   #6
Dic Dubber
Ranger In Training

I always thought Hexagon NS made no sense and came off like a glorified fan fic. Honestly, Amit....I mean come on its just too much. Why would Tommy and Jason fight like that. And I don't see how Tommy would create something that could become evil down the line. It makes no sense to me.
Dic Dubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/15, 06:47 PM   #7
Phantom Stranger
Ranger In Training

It probably would have been massively toned down. Amit had a lot of grand ideas but it would have had to go through his superiors. Some of his ideas may have been used but I suspect Hexagon NS would have been massively toned down.
Phantom Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/15, 06:48 PM   #8
Destiny Defeated
Power Ranger

Eric already was a rouge Ranger. He didn't even join the team until the team up with Wild Force.
Destiny Defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply