Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/30/14, 06:26 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Did Jindrax and Toxica possess Cole's parent's bodies?

Amit got away with killing off Cole's parents by telling the Fox Standard and Practices that Master Org ressurected them as Jindrax and Toxica. By the time they got to ABC Kids id didn't matter. Since ABC Standard's and Practices didn't see "Masters Last Stand". Amit never intended for Jindrax and Toxica to actually end up being the Evans. It was just a way around standards and practices. Which causes us to question whether it is true or not?

I would say no. While its an easy way to explain why Jindrax and Toxica seem to have good hearts....It doesn't really fit. Since Toxica is a different race then Cole's mom. Plus they have been waiting for Master Org for thousands of years in the beginning of the season. Amit himself didn't even think so. Plus it was never implied on the show. Master Org possessed Adler's dead body after Mandilok killed him. So its possible for an Org to possess a dead body. I just don't think they did so with the Evans.

It is possible that they possessed the body of two other dead bodies. Perhaps some dead Animerian Worriers. It would explain why Toxica looks human. I actually think that could be very plausible.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/14, 06:27 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Default Re: Did Jindrax and Toxica possess Cole's parent's bodies?

It was never proven on the show thus it can't be and isn't. The Evan parents are dead they are not J&T.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply